Why Can't I Access Loadouts In MWII Offline Multiplayer?

Discus and support Why Can't I Access Loadouts In MWII Offline Multiplayer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today is my birthday. Got an Xbox Series X from gramma. Bought Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II (2022) and installed it. Went to "Play MWII", navigated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FNFALSCARLKSG, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Why Can't I Access Loadouts In MWII Offline Multiplayer?

Today is my birthday. Got an Xbox Series X from gramma. Bought Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II (2022) and installed it. Went to "Play MWII", navigated to "Private Match", skipped the game pass offer, then selected the "Go Offline" option and then selected "local". I created a match and I wanted to use custom loadouts, so I looked for the "Weapons" tab but couldn't find it. I was aware that MWII did have a navigation style different from MW 2019, but I still couldn't find a way to access loadouts in my offline match. So, I go looking this problem up and I get nothing. I only found one reddit post about someone who appears to be in a similar boat of loadout not showing up in offline multiplayer, but that reddit post still doesn't have an answer for the issue, so I look it up on YouTube and lo and behold, I find out that I'm not the only one who is having/facing this issue. It turns out that several people are having this issue and I myself am beyond pissed off that I don't have access to create a class while online players do. I'd like to play offline multiplayer with bots with everything unlocked because I spend most of my time in CoD playing with bots rather than actual players, so I was hoping that someone one here could help me figure out what the issue might be. I'M PLAYING ON XBOX SERIES X BY THE WAY!

:)

FNFALSCARLKSG, Dec 18, 2022
  2. GamingWitYaBoiCOLBY Win User

Thank you for getting back to me. For me the issue started the 17th of December. I had got an Xbox Series X for my birthday on the 17th. I then installed Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II like I would any other digital game I get. I got the cross gen bundle edition which is basically two digital versions of the game, one for Xbox One and one for Xbox Series X. I've seen YouTube videos where YouTubers who acquired the game had the same issue. Online multiplayer works just fine, but the thing is, I don't want to spend several months to a full year to grind for weapons and all that stuff, hence why I was aiming to play local multiplayer because everything is unlocked in local multiplayer, except skins in which very few Call of Duty games allow in local multiplayer.

Also, it's not a game feature as this wasn't the case in the beta. Everything in local multiplayer was unlocked in the beta according to those who played it. I believe this is a bug. Surprisingly, a gold subscription is needed to even access online multiplayer and money is tight so. Anyway, thanks for the assistance. I've already contacted Infinity Ward and Activision, they haven't gotten back to me however.
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Hi GamingWitYaBoiCOLBY ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Belated Happy birthday by the way.

Based on the description, you are not able to access Loadouts In MWII Offline Multiplayer.

I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. When does the issue started?

2. How about playing it though online, have you tried it?

In your case, this could be a game feature and I would suggest to reach out the game app contact support. For them to provide further assistance.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II | Activision Support

Thank you for understanding

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Fatima_J Win User

HiGamingWitYaBoiCOLBY ,

Good day!

Thank you for your response.

I really do apologize for the inconvenience you have experience; this is not the situation we want you to have.

You may try to contact live support as well and they might provide you some troubleshooting steps since they use advance tools.

In this case you are best to request all back from support. There may be something going on with the purchase.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

Step 1 ----select Xbox One

Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes

Step 3-----select show contact options
    Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Thank you for understanding

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Why Can I not Access Loadouts In MWII Offline Multiplayer

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to access custom loadouts in MWII offline multiplayer. Here are a few things you can try:

Make sure that you have unlocked custom loadouts by leveling up your character. In MWII, custom loadouts are unlocked at level 4, so if you are still below that level, you won't be able to access them yet.

Ensure that you are playing on the right game mode. Custom loadouts are only available in certain game modes, such as Free-for-All, Team Deathmatch, and Search and Destroy.

Check your game settings and make sure that custom loadouts are enabled. You can do this by going to the "Options" menu and selecting "Multiplayer Options." From there, select "Custom Classes" and make sure that the "Enable Custom Classes" option is turned on.

If you are playing on a console, make sure that your account has access to the internet and is connected to the game servers. Some features, including custom loadouts, may require an online connection even if you are playing offline.
  6. Matthew Mason1 Win User

Why Can I not Access Loadouts In MWII Offline Multiplayer

Where can I find the custom classes enable setting it’s not showing unless I’m typing it in wrong
Thema:

1. Why Can't I Access Loadouts In MWII Offline Multiplayer? - Similar Threads - Why Can't Access

2. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  3. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  4. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  5. Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?: So I purchased the Vault edition of MW3 a few days ago through the Game, not the Microsoft store. I downloaded all the files including the MW3 Campaign, the 2 vaults, and the 3 skins. The charge...
  6. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.: I checked the add ons, as well as the Game Installs section in the Modern Warfare settings, and both of them say that I have the Campaign Pack installed, but whenever I start the game up, all I...
  9. Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?: Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings? 7a85dc6a-e4b7-4ec6-aa4f-552d021621fe
  10. Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?: After setting up afterglow controller and downloading afterglow app, I no longer have access too "Audio & music". I checked everything I could within the afterglow app and everything was on "max...