Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11?

Discus and support Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11? I get to the landing page and after 2 seconds get an error message that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Robert Polo, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Robert Polo
    Robert Polo Guest

Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11? I get to the landing page and after 2 seconds get an error message that the page doesn't exist. I spent 150 Euro 2 Years ago and now can't access the files to download?

:)

Robert Polo, Dec 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Robert, you’re welcome
    I’m glad to know that ;)

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  3. Robert Polo Win User

That seems to have corrected the issue. So simple that I didn't even think about it. Thanks for the fresh eyes!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the extra information Robert
    Just to confirm, are you signed in with the correct account on the Microsoft store?

If that’s the case, do you have installed the Xbox PC app?
    If not, please download it from the store and once installed open it, sign in with the account that owns the game there, click on “my library” and verify if you’re able to install the game from there
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Robert

Additional information is needed , please tell me:

What are your hardware specs?
    Please attach an screenshot or a video about this error (don’t forget to conceal personal information)
    Or do you mean that this problem appears inside the Microsoft Store?

If not, Is this happening with the Microsoft Store/Xbox app or the Steam version of the game?

And what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. Robert Polo Win User

Hi Josef,

I am working with a new machine: i9 16 core 2.4Ghz processor/12 GB graphics card/ 32 GB of RAM. It's not a hardware issue, but in the Microsoft Store. I was using the sim on Windows 10 on Monday... Yesterday I did a clean install of Windows 11 and everything disappeared,

When I log in to my Microsoft account and click on the link for Flight Simulator in my purchases, I see the FS landing page for a second and then this message:

"Sorry, but the requested page was not found. The URL is misspelled or the page you are looking for is no longer available and Error code: cnAofgzWMvdPKwW5fBk89Q.12"

When I am in my Xbox account it only offers Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary for purchase. There is no sign of my purchases.

Very frustrating to say the least.

Thanks for your time,

Robert
Thema:

1. Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11? - Similar Threads - Why can't access

2. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  3. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  4. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  5. Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?: So I purchased the Vault edition of MW3 a few days ago through the Game, not the Microsoft store. I downloaded all the files including the MW3 Campaign, the 2 vaults, and the 3 skins. The charge...
  6. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.: I checked the add ons, as well as the Game Installs section in the Modern Warfare settings, and both of them say that I have the Campaign Pack installed, but whenever I start the game up, all I...
  9. Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?: Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings? 7a85dc6a-e4b7-4ec6-aa4f-552d021621fe
  10. Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?: After setting up afterglow controller and downloading afterglow app, I no longer have access too "Audio & music". I checked everything I could within the afterglow app and everything was on "max...