Why cant Forza Horizon 5 locate my profile

Discus and support Why cant Forza Horizon 5 locate my profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have reset and repaired the app in settings. Running windows 11 and updated drivers and servers. f5b5ccaa-5e7a-4239-a884-291ff3fb8f8d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sparcoparko, Nov 13, 2021.

1. sparcoparko
    sparcoparko Guest

I have reset and repaired the app in settings. Running windows 11 and updated drivers and servers.

:)

sparcoparko, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

You're very welcome. Please stay healthy and safe.
  3. sparcoparko Win User

Got it, thank you very much.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Sparcoparko, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly sign out both on Xbox App and Microsoft Store, after that restart your PC before signing back in. That should fix the issue.
  5. Khubaib Adeel Win User

Help me please

im located in pakistan and i am using my brothers credit card he lives in australia my microsoft accounts location is located in australia which is where the card is located and the address and no i have 2 credit cards and cant use both of them. please help i want to buy the forza horizon 5 bundle also the card is not expired and has money in it.
  6. Jackson Lo Win User

Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?

My Game Is in that list, but I cant find It in Xbox app, it's forza Horizon 5
Thema:

1. Why cant Forza Horizon 5 locate my profile - Similar Threads - Why cant Forza

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  7. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  8. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  9. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  10. Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?: So I have this issue when launching my forza horizon 4. when I try to launch it, a notification comes to my screen that says: Check your account, This app is not usable on your account right now....