Why cant both xbox series x can't be hooked up to my internet?

Discus and support Why cant both xbox series x can't be hooked up to my internet? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have bought my son and xbox series x for Christmas now there is two in the house. If one of us is connected to the internet the other one can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhoulishSnail35, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Why cant both xbox series x can't be hooked up to my internet?

So I have bought my son and xbox series x for Christmas now there is two in the house. If one of us is connected to the internet the other one can't connect to the internet.

:)

GhoulishSnail35, Dec 21, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello GhoulishSnail35, In addition to the guidance you received above, try manually changing the port your Xbox connects to Microsoft servers, because your modem/router may not be able to connect with two identical devices communicating on the same port.

And one of your Xbox Press the lighted Xbox button go to: Settings»Network Settings»Advanced Settings»Alternate Port Selection»Manual.

It should be on port 3074, choose another port and then restart the console.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

it's probably your ISP, test the route to your cell phone's mobile network and see if it works fine.
  4. KingRouge Win User

Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

I'm sorry. I am a bit confused by your question. I am using the Xbox App to stream from my Xbox Series X through the Xbox App to my PC using the function in the App that I have circled here.

[​IMG]

I've done this without issue with an Xbox One, with the old Console Companion App, and for a short time with the Xbox Series X before the freezing issues began.

As some additional information, I use my monitor both for my PC and for my Series X so both machines are plugged into the monitor. Could the freezing issues be caused by using a monitor hooked up to my PC to stream the Series X but the Series X is also hooked up to the monitor already?
  5. Temhotabot Win User

cant hook my xbox up to the internet??

To help you determine if it is a problem with either your console or network you should connect the console to your router or modem with an ethernet cable. If you can connect via that then the issue lies with either your wireless settings in the router
    or with the wireless adapter you are using.

For more information on the wireless adapter go
    HERE
  6. DarthMaverick Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

Same. My friend has both and Xbox gamertag (on Series X) and a PC. Owns both versions. I'm on Series X and we can't play unless he's on Xbox. Can't add his Origin ID to my EA friends. Not sure what to do.
Thema:

1. Why cant both xbox series x can't be hooked up to my internet? - Similar Threads - Why cant both

2. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  3. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  4. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  5. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  6. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  7. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  8. why cant i capture anything on game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i capture anything on game bar: why cant i capture anything on game bar 687f49d7-6c55-4df9-b3e7-fd2320fe50cb
  9. Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?: My son is part of my family on XBox. He has a 2k account and his birthday is older than 18. I also have went on Microsoft and removed the restrictions but it still says he does not meet the...
  10. Why cant I change editions if I bought both of them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I change editions if I bought both of them?: I bought both version together (Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition) for 29.99 $ but if I want to play Java its just demo. I have to buy Java for another 29.99 $ dfc3e2bb-4feb-4242-80cf-6c272a4dc15a