Why can't anyone help but several people have the same issues???

Discus and support Why can't anyone help but several people have the same issues??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I see that several people have had the same issues with several different games but just on their own profile is the only one having the issue well... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DAEMIANARGOLLA6, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Why can't anyone help but several people have the same issues???

So I see that several people have had the same issues with several different games but just on their own profile is the only one having the issue well I'm having the same issue with rocket league and I only had it happen after being booted off of rocket after a guy told me he was booting me so please tell me after several updates and my daughter and wife play just fine on their accounts but anytime I try to play it either boots me online or just freezes on the main menu or during the loading duration for the game, I have reset my xbox, deleted all my data did a factory reset and even co tasted epic about the issue and nobody can find a problem even though there definitely is one here if I'm not the only ly one experiencing these issues and it's not even the same games

:)

DAEMIANARGOLLA6, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello DAEMIANARGOLLA6,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Thanks for posting bringing this concern to our attention. We understand that you and other players of Rocket League is having the same issue and is looking for help/. We know how important it is for you to play back because in your family only you are the only one experiencing this issue and other people are reporting this too. So, let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Based on your description, the game freezes on the main menu of the game or booted you online. To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern and we will ask for more questions about this.

1. Is this the only game you experience this issue with?
    2. May we ask for screenshot of the error message or code you notice prompted in your screen. Please conceal any personal information.
    3. When did this issue started?
    4. Are we playing on Xbox Console? What specifically the version of the Console?
    5. Have you reported this issue to the game support?
    For reference, you may check this link: Why does Rocket League freeze when I start? - Rocket League Support (epicgames.com)

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. kiwi bros123 Win User

JOIN GAME, greyed out (broken service, even though we PAY to have competent programmers)

SAME ISSUE, can't get into Ark Unofficial server, why are the people from xbox not helping with an obvious problem!!!!
  5. StagedCoronet99 Win User

Your console can't connect to Xbox Live-80151901

I am having the same problem as the above people I need help and can't get anyone to help
  6. Fubski Win User

Anyone having same issues ?

For this case, I highly recommend that you contact the UBISOFT support via: support.ubi.com.
Thema:

1. Why can't anyone help but several people have the same issues??? - Similar Threads - Why can't anyone

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Hi, I would like to know why I can't email anyone to file a complaint?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I would like to know why I can't email anyone to file a complaint?: I recently tried calling multiple times to the support center, every person I spoke with hung up on me and was very rude. I don't know who you guys have hired or are hiring but they should be...
  9. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef
  10. Why can't anyone here me trough the Xbox game bar on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't anyone here me trough the Xbox game bar on pc?: Xbox game bar is showing that my mic is working, but when I talk through party chat it doesn't work. Mic works on different applications like discord. I've tried everything I've found online but...