Why can you get banned on your main Xbox account for something you didn’t do? Should there...

Discus and support Why can you get banned on your main Xbox account for something you didn’t do? Should there... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been banned off of my main account for lude messages on Xbox which I have never once done. I came home to my sister talking on messages to this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Veevvo, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Veevvo
    Veevvo Guest

Why can you get banned on your main Xbox account for something you didn’t do? Should there...

I have been banned off of my main account for lude messages on Xbox which I have never once done. I came home to my sister talking on messages to this guy on Xbox found from a party chat but something seemed off about him so I invited him to a chat he got spooked so I told him to stay way from my sister and the next thing I knew I got banned. I pleaded my case but I didn’t know about the email until I had already told my story. Microsoft said they have evidence but there is none and nothing happened I blocked him to stop him talking to my sister and reported him for pretending to be someone else. Im just wondering why im banned and if spam reporting has anything to do with it.

:)

Veevvo, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why can you get banned on your main Xbox account for something you didn’t do? Should there be people that monitor the claims?

Any information regarding your ban would be listed on the enforcement site. http://enforcement.xbox.com Even if you didn't say anything, you are responsible for your account at all times. So if your sister said something while using your account, you can get a ban. Spam reporting does not result in a ban. A suspension can be given for 1 valid report. The enforcement team do not iasue bans based on a quantity of reports.
  3. US Revenge Win User

cant get on xbox forums with main account

your main account might be banned, can you get on xbox with it?
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

IM NOT A CHEATER

you do not get banned for cheating, only get the score removed and branded cheater, now if you mod an account after a reset THEN you get banned. the PET who handle all enforcement on accounts do not do the reset and cheater watermark without 100% proof that
    any of the scores were earned from non legit ways. you can post in the my account was suspended section on the lower part of the forum main page but they will just tell you why it was reset and they do not reverse it and there is NO appeal for it, the only
    way to get that score back is to create a new account and start over. if it was not you who modded the account's score it does not matter your account is your responsibility at all times so even if somebody does something to it you take the fall, sorry.
  5. 7dd197d3-b8be-42d5-a Win User

Banned for someone else's crimes

You Can Go Ahead And Contact Xbox Support In Regards To The Account That's Banned But I Cant Promise If Your Account Will Be Unbanned As Some Bans Stand But Anyways , They Should Be Able To Do Something To Help You Out. :)
  6. HASHxBROWNS Win User

The Letters EG banned from XBL

That's sucks! But MS owns all rights to xbox live and what they do with it! If they don't like something they can ban you for it and nothing you can do about it! All you can do is stop giving them your money! They don't even have to give you a reason why
    they banned your accounts!
Thema:

1. Why can you get banned on your main Xbox account for something you didn’t do? Should there... - Similar Threads - Why banned main

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  4. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  7. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  8. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  9. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  10. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...