Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?

Discus and support Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been banned for 2 days and because it’s only 2 days I cannot defend myself or get it overturned but las time I checked I paid money for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by giovanni Enamorado, May 25, 2023.

1. Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?

I have been banned for 2 days and because it’s only 2 days I cannot defend myself or get it overturned but las time I checked I paid money for my service so your taking days off of my paid for service just because they can. I was reported for. Someone please explain to me how this post has broken the rules in ANY WAY.”super agressive pushers needed for resurgence. Fast pace.”
    Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself? [​IMG]

:)

giovanni Enamorado, May 25, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

No one here in the forums can explain why enforcement action was taken against you, not even customer support. Only Xbox enforcement has that information and will most likely not disclose it. The best you could do is submit a case review.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/family-onli...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. A L E X Y 1 1 7 Win User

Changer le système de Rapport du code de conduite

And that how you tell me that!? I got ban because of that!? WHY I CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF!! Why can i get a ban BY A FALSE ACCUSATION OF SOME IDIOT WHO LIKE PLAY as a god. You try to make a loser?

I hope that not how you treat players since i sued xbox for unfair charge
  4. Twizted MoMo Win User

How to I Get into contact with ANYBODY from xbox enforcement I am being false banned and no type of ability to defend myself please help

So I’m basically being trolled banned and no ability to defend myself ?
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

i got ban unfair from communication

hey someone insult me on xbox when i tried to defend myself he report me and i got a communication ban. Is their a way that someone in my xbox can see my message cause im telling the truht and if is it possible to unbanned me or at least ban him too cause
    i dint reported him cause im not toxic and when i defend myself i get shot down . plz can someone help it make me a little angry i dont get why i get ban but not him even though he started. thank you to listen to my thx if i could talk with a support it will
    be really helpful. ps sorry for the grammar error i talk and write mostly french
    If you hurt someone roughly, and he tells you, you can be banned, and you will be blocked for several days or weeks.
  6. Kaurtiii Win User

Quit Crying

same i got banned for defending myself .. He inv me and tried to DDOS me and i cussed him out .
Thema:

1. Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself? - Similar Threads - Why ban coms

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  4. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  7. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  8. I was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out: I’ve had my account for many 6 years now and was randomly com banned im not sure why or how I’m not aware of what I did and have no intent to call the staff team unless this isn’t responded to im...
  9. Why am I com banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I com banned: Hey Microsoft team I was banned about 15 Min ago when I was playing with my buddy’s when I got com banned cause the show in the background was saying cuss words and now here I am, but this is...
  10. Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****: I messaged someone saying "unmute me n-word" exact wording and spelling, they report it I get com banned but then right after they message "kill ur self" exact wording and spelling and I report it...