why can somebody across town control my Xbox

Discus and support why can somebody across town control my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my friend is being able to delete my games and mess with my home screen when ever he wants and i cant stop him because Xbox wont let me turn what ever... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IRipHumanity, Oct 23, 2020.

  1. IRipHumanity
    IRipHumanity Guest

    why can somebody across town control my Xbox


    my friend is being able to delete my games and mess with my home screen when ever he wants and i cant stop him because Xbox wont let me turn what ever he is using off. i really want to know how he is doing this and how to turn it off

    :)
     
    IRipHumanity, Oct 23, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    why can somebody across town control my Xbox

    This is why you NEVER Ever hand over your account info

    ChangE your password and REQUIRE password

    Home.share should never be abused like this
  3. IceDragoon305 Win User

    Where is the online coop???

    I agree. And maybe it's fixed. EA please respond.

    I have my nephew from out of town visiting me and we got on line to play with my brother who is across the country. Get on line and we can see our 3 controllers but only 2 can get into game. 1 from online remote (brother) and 1 local (remote attached to
    profile logged in)

    We all own our separate xbox one consoles
  4. VidGamer-F0F9A177-70 Win User

    any UK players received their MOH early access keys yet?

    that works out nicely for me then, my xbox controller just died, heading into town to buy a new one.
  5. BigDaddyX009 Win User

    LIVE connection error - ongoing for the past 3 hours

    must be a mediacom thing. my buddy who lives across town from me has been able to get on no probs. he uses imon for his internet
  6. TaylorTGOD Win User

    Xbox Live for Xbox 360

    I've even traveled across my town to a friends who has a different ISP and still have the issue. My neighbor is having the same issue and we also have different ISPs.
Thema:

why can somebody across town control my Xbox

Loading...
  1. why can somebody across town control my Xbox - Similar Threads - why somebody across

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  10. Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 2 strikes on my account for calling somebody a "Tryhard".: It's neither a slur or a threat so why did I get punished for saying something so tame? 29a0c68d-e451-414d-8286-d68280f40748