Why can people get you banned whenever they want with a discord? Pls *Read* this. *Actually...

Discus and support Why can people get you banned whenever they want with a discord? Pls *Read* this. *Actually... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was targeted by racists that got me banned. In a cod game They said " ill get ur [mod removed] banned" put my acc in a discord and reported a 5+... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Apk Savage, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Apk Savage
    Apk Savage Guest

Why can people get you banned whenever they want with a discord? Pls *Read* this. *Actually...

I was targeted by racists that got me banned. In a cod game They said " ill get ur [mod removed] banned" put my acc in a discord and reported a 5+ month old LFG post. And it worked... Support said they cant do anything about it... My question is why?

:)

Apk Savage, Nov 26, 2022
  2. aaron cox2 Win User

Why can people get you banned whenever they want with a discord? Pls *Read* this. *Actually Happened

I got banned for a rebel flag hat and picture of someone else with nothing wrong with the picture and I get com banned for a week
  3. Georges C. Win User

Why can people get you banned whenever they want with a discord? Pls *Read* this. *Actually Happened

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Apk, i'm sorry about what happened, with your account.

However as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

xbox-enforcement-actions

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  4. kingvas78 Win User

Will having the word '***' in my motto get me banned?

My question is why would you want that as your motto? If your asking the getting banned question then you know you will treading on that fine line of getting banned. Once you get banned for it, then there will be a thread posted "banned for my motto..."
    UGGGGGGG,

Sometimes people can be there worst enemy.....IMO.
  5. AWildYamiEnters Win User

DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!

I've never played this game, but as someone who uses Discord instead of Xbox Live Parties. I can say this is both sometimes a good and bad thing. Most people now want to keep conversations private, which is understandable. Even streamers on Mixer/Twitch
    use Party/Discord, due to random people jumping in a public game chat and just saying things that go against ToS/CoC which could lead to that streamer getting banned from their streaming service.
  6. jan bakker2 Win User

help me i cant download minecraft launcher .

hey could u pls add my discord
Thema:

1. Why can people get you banned whenever they want with a discord? Pls *Read* this. *Actually... - Similar Threads - Why banned whenever

2. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  3. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  7. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  8. Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?: Im on xbox one s and my voice chat isn't working in xbox party chats or in Fortnite but when I made a new account it works perfectly fine in xbox chats and in Fortnite so my mic isnt broken and I...
  9. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  10. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...