Why can not play PlayStation with my friends on my ps5?

Discus and support Why can not play PlayStation with my friends on my ps5? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello 2 days ago I was playing with my friends on my PlayStation 5 and day after I tried to play but I couldn’t see my friends online and I couldn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel Brakstad, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Why can not play PlayStation with my friends on my ps5?

Hello

2 days ago I was playing with my friends on my PlayStation 5 and day after I tried to play but I couldn’t see my friends online and I couldn’t play on my friends world.

I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account but I got this message.

Th problem here I didn’t need before to sign in to my Microsoft account before when I played with my friends. You don’t need this for to play Minecraft on ps5.

I have tried some tips from internet but I ca see that I m not sign in with my account on ps5.

Can some on Microsoft, Minecraft help with this issue?

Thanks

:)

Samuel Brakstad, Jan 30, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

It's possible that you may have signed out of your Microsoft account on your PS5, causing you to lose access to your friends list. To resolve this, try signing in to your Microsoft account again on your PS5. If that doesn't work, try restarting your PS5 and then signing in again. If the problem persists, you can also try clearing the cache of the Minecraft game and logging in again.

To clear cache on PS5, follow these steps:

Go to the home screen and select the "Settings" option.

Scroll down to the "System" section and select "Storage."

Select the game or application whose cache you want to clear.

Select "Delete Data."

Confirm the deletion by selecting "OK."
  3. Leemur60 Win User

nex XBOX series X ad. POWER OF YOUR DREAMS

I'm looking forward to it. Most of my friends are on Playstation but they are more excited for the Xbox Series X than the PS5. Hopefully Microsoft are going the right way.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Is trailmakers crossplatform with xbox series x - Ps5?

Hello Macdjr15, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, Trailmakers is not cross-platform play between Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. The game currently only supports cross-platform play between Xbox One and Xbox Series friend on PS5 if you are playing on Xbox Series

Best regards.
  5. Amskon Win User

Would xbox be willing to make a controller with semetrical joysticks

Same, it would be nice to just be able to bluetooth the playstation controller to it but that my problem is xbox controller isn't large enough. A friend of mine bought a playstation 3rd party pro controller that is xbox lay out and it feels great in the hand but it's also larger than the PS5 controller and much larger than the xbox controller.
  6. Miles3210 Win User

Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

Exactly bro. I mostly been on Playstation since my xbox 360 got the RROD lol. I just got back to xbox because my friends couldnt get the PS5 so i got the Series S just to play with them. I agree that we should be reimbursed though because this is terrible and clearly were not the only ones with this issue as well.
Thema:

1. Why can not play PlayStation with my friends on my ps5? - Similar Threads - Why play PlayStation

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  7. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  8. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  9. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  10. Why must play game from internal instead of external

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must play game from internal instead of external: I was really getting annoyed by the fact that I had to move my games back and forth for no reason intill I called and got the answer that you have to play from internal not external which is a...