Why can I sometimes not report people's messages?
Discus and support Why can I sometimes not report people's messages? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Occasionally people will message me something super uncalled for, usually when this happens I'll just report their message but every now and then I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tutoria1 Bot, Dec 7, 2020.
Thema:
Why can I sometimes not report people's messages?
Loading...
-
Why can I sometimes not report people's messages? - Similar Threads - Why sometimes report
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why does my xbox icons dissappear sometimes on dashboard and menu when I turn on the xbox?
in XboX InsidersWhy does my xbox icons dissappear sometimes on dashboard and menu when I turn on the xbox?: It doesn't do it all the time. Just occasionally, a restart fixes it or holding down the power button for 15 seconds, before it does it again at some point, it's annoying. So if I start a game, it... -
Why does my xbox icons dissappear sometimes when I turn on the xbox?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my xbox icons dissappear sometimes when I turn on the xbox?: It doesn't do it all the time. Just occasionally, a restart fixes it or holding down the power button for 15 seconds, before it does it again at some point, it's annoying. So if I start a game, it... -
Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about...: Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about half the time it'll keep from launching? I'm just sitting here staring at the button that should've... -
I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great
in XBoX on WindowsI’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great: My Xbox sometimes doesn’t update my games but other times it does what do i do 51b1a2b4-e80a-4c4c-a824-481ced8fc537 -
Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice???
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice???: Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice??? c6834f3a-a14e-4b63-a693-aed53f4cb1e4 -
Why sometimes when I turn my TV and Xbox on it goes stretched and all pixelated.
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy sometimes when I turn my TV and Xbox on it goes stretched and all pixelated.: it just started happening this week, I’ve tried all the settings and stuff, I even reset the setting and it still is not fixing it… it goes all pixilated and small and stretched out. Could someone...