Why can I only play Sea of Thieves after enrolling to Game Pass...I don't know why I paid...

Discus and support Why can I only play Sea of Thieves after enrolling to Game Pass...I don't know why I paid... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't understand why I am getting redirected to the game Pass subscription screen. This is really grimey tactics. Don't like what is happening to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rene Gagnon1, May 22, 2023.

1. Rene Gagnon1
    Rene Gagnon1 Guest

Why can I only play Sea of Thieves after enrolling to Game Pass...I don't know why I paid...

I don't understand why I am getting redirected to the game Pass subscription screen. This is really grimey tactics. Don't like what is happening to gaming but I am allset anyway I don't care for game Pass anymore ubisoft)+is a far better choice.

:)

Rene Gagnon1, May 22, 2023
  2. RecklessPark616 Win User

Sea Of Thieves

Well When I got Sea of thieves I did not have game pass to my knowledge

Unless if it just switch to Game pass only I don't see why they would give me a game in a bundle with the only way to play it is in game pass.

Then why put it in a bundle?

Edit: Bundles are all about free games
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why can I only play Sea of Thieves after enrolling to Game Pass...I don't know why I paid for the game...twice including the updated if I am going to keep paying monthly?????

It's an online only game so it required Gold or Games Pass Ultimate (which includes Gold) in order to play online.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Any good game rcommendation

Unfortunately KnightRider0603 we have no idea what your taste in games is other than you play Fortnite (which doesn't tell us much)

How's about this as an idea, why don't you choose for yourself, your the only person that knows your taste.

I mean personally I would say Sea of Thieves, but I don't know if you play as a group of solo, and I wouldn't recommend Sea of Thieves solo.
  5. Ryan Feller Win User

I can't sign into the xbox app for xbox game pass due to my phone number change 30 day wait period not being over.

then I don't know why it worked while I was playing sea of thieves yesterday, it was fine until it randomly needed me to sign in again.
  6. F U I D C Win User

What Games Pass game have you most enjoyed revisiting?

Really the only game I play on game pass is sea of thieves
Thema:

1. Why can I only play Sea of Thieves after enrolling to Game Pass...I don't know why I paid... - Similar Threads - Why play Sea

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  7. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  8. Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...: I bought the game and can’t play e1dd421d-a9bb-40f9-8e07-42429b66cb9e
  9. Why can I not play Sea of Thieves on the series X, even though it says I own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not play Sea of Thieves on the series X, even though it says I own it?: I bought Sea of Thieves for the Xbox one years ago. I upgraded my Xbox to the series X and was looking at games to download when I saw SoT was own and could be downloaded. When I start up the game...
  10. Why can’t I play games off my sea gate game drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play games off my sea gate game drive: Like a would move apex legends to my seagate storage drive but then it says I have to move it back to my internal storage to play it 63969cac-10e8-4f63-a2ec-bf5da9b1a3fc