Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?

Discus and support Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought 2 new controllers for my 360, they are identical. I can sync them to my console one at a time but can not synce them both. One will sync and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lacey D, Feb 9, 2024.

1. lacey D
    lacey D Guest

I bought 2 new controllers for my 360, they are identical. I can sync them to my console one at a time but can not synce them both. One will sync and the other continues to search. I shut the controller off that synced and the other will finally sync in. But then the other won't again!. Can I not have two of the same controller synced at the same time? I have multiple others that sync in just fine. These two are the only ones that are the same.

:)

lacey D, Feb 9, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. Goth Vampirella Win User

Xbox One controller compatibility.

If they're "basically identical", why wouldn't you just use your 360 controller?
  4. ffionkatie Win User

Controller wireless sync issues

I have 2 battery packs both charged and also tried with regular batteries, the xbox itself won't let me sync? It's not the controllers I'm certain of that, why isn't my xbox trying to sync when I press the sync button?
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

wired controller recognition

I am pretty sure you have to sync the other controller so it will show up as player 2. hit the sync button (near where the cord sticks out of the top of the controller) and the sync button on the 360 (do this while controller 1 is turned on as player 1)
    that should fix the problem, good luck.
  6. VR GOODMAN Win User

Im Getting A 250G Slim xbox tomorrow (help needed)

Ive just got my new xbox, i went to sync the controller, both lights flash, it syncs then the controller goes off, any ideas why?
Thema:

1. Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360? - Similar Threads - Why sync identical

2. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  3. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  4. Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...: My son got an xbox series x for Christmas...after installing minecraft preview he tried to play...it will not load his current worlds from his Xbox one s...it says that the other xbox is taking a...
  5. Why is my Saved Games not Syncing Between Xbox Series X and Xbox PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Saved Games not Syncing Between Xbox Series X and Xbox PC: Hi, So I have Starfield installed on both my PC and Xbox console. When I play on of my Xbox however my latest save is not there when I try to play on PC...I get the following message: another...
  6. why aren’t my minecraft worlds syncing between multiple xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why aren’t my minecraft worlds syncing between multiple xboxes: i used my account on a different xbox to create a minecraft world and now when i return to my xbox the world had not carried over, however i made another world (that i did not use) and it carried...
  7. Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account: I've been trying to connect my microsoft acount to my switch to save my purchases on minecraft but my purchases won't transfer over any help solving this issue would be nice...
  8. why isnt my xbox console data syncing with my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt my xbox console data syncing with my pc: Ive loaded up asphalt 9 for over 30 tries but it shows the message"your console is taking a long time to sync" and asking me to try again or cancel last sync.I have all the necessary xbox services...
  9. Why is my account not syncing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account not syncing?: My Xbox account won’t sync games. Every time I try to open a game with my account it says there has been a temporary network problem, the error code is 0x80832003 Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Why is the sync button on my console deactivated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the sync button on my console deactivated?: I’m just trying to get any of my controllers to pair with the xbox and none of them are able to as the xbox sync button causes no action. All controllers when unplugged or plugged in go into a...