Why can I not speak with an actual person? Your bots are no helpful AT ALL.

Discus and support Why can I not speak with an actual person? Your bots are no helpful AT ALL. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to preform a factory reset but the console will not allow me to do so. How am I supposed to fix this issue? I'm tired of the Microsoft "chat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K B3, Sep 5, 2022.

1. K B3
    K B3 Guest

I need to preform a factory reset but the console will not allow me to do so. How am I supposed to fix this issue? I'm tired of the Microsoft "chat bots" being useless. I'm tired of the website sending me in an endless loop of the same freaking windows. I don't understand why it is so difficult to get an answer. The startup error section ? Doesn't help. I've tried everything I can without having access to a pc. How is that the ONLY option I have to fix this? This is literally unacceptable to me as a consumer. I will re-do the thermal paste myself which HOPEFULLY will fix the issue seeing as I can't get in contact with an actual person on this damn thing.

:)

K B3, Sep 5, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why can't I speak to an actual person????

Also it's a violation of privacy laws to disclose conversations that can lead to retaliation

You will simply have to talk to your son about his behavioir

It doesn't matter who starts a fight if he doesn't keep his language at rated e for everyone he will continued to be punished

Trash talking is allowed in moderation but must be kept as a moderate level and no rated anything about e or g talk it's not that difficult to understand

I don't want to know who reported or who the conversation was with or even what the other person said. I want to know what my 10 year old son said! I don't need think that's asking or expecting too much...
    that's the point if they gave you the private information on what he said he can trace it back to the person. And that is the violation of the privacy of the network that's the point you aren't getting

You can't trace who reported you as it's protected legality and rightfully so

Retaliation. Isn't allowed it's real simple tell your son keep it clean it's not rocket science

Most online servicea will not allow you to dispute or talk to any enforcement agent

Suspensions are only one way on most services

You only get the type of suspension on all online services only xbox allows for reinvestigation but by server logs not private information
  3. ngocphi Win User

Also it's a violation of privacy laws to disclose conversations that can lead to retaliation

It doesn't matter who starts a fight if he doesn't keep his language at rated e for everyone he will continued to be punished

Trash talking is allowed in moderation but must be kept as a moderate level and no rated anything about e or g talk it's not that difficult to understand
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

As far as a phone number for the enforcement team there is not one because you would probably never be able to reach them because they would probably get 1000s of phone calls a day and would not be able to do their job.

Also to prevent harassment from people calling in and screaming at them.
  5. TaperGarlic932 Win User

I don't want to know who reported or who the conversation was with or even what the other person said. I want to know what my 10 year old son said! I don't need think that's asking or expecting too much...
  6. Smwutches Win User

Speaking with an actual person.

Thema:

1. Why can I not speak with an actual person? Your bots are no helpful AT ALL. - Similar Threads - Why speak actual

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  5. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  6. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  7. Why is there no way to speak with an actual person to recover an account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is there no way to speak with an actual person to recover an account?: I recently received an email regarding suspicious activity on my account. I tried to login but my account was locked and I was unable. I have filled out countless account recovery forms with what...
  8. Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...: I forgot my password and had it reset. Now I'm blocked for entering the password wrong to many times. What to do since Microsoft employees are cowards and not allowing us to speak with a live...
  9. I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why: I cant hear or speak on game chat any idea why 6caa072e-ab62-44bb-9fa9-a49847433d5f
  10. Why can I hear my self speak and have a buzzing sound in the background

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I hear my self speak and have a buzzing sound in the background: I’ve got a hyperx cloud wireless headset with a usb connection and all of a sudden I can hear a buzzing in both sides of the headset And also I can hear my self speak even with mic monitoring off...