Why can I not snap anymore? 2017 in the US.

Discus and support Why can I not snap anymore? 2017 in the US. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, I've tried snapping with different apps, instead of one of the Xbox backward compatible games, and I can't snap anything anymore. This was one of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RadicalGull01, Aug 31, 2017.

  1. Why can I not snap anymore? 2017 in the US.


    Okay, I've tried snapping with different apps, instead of one of the Xbox backward compatible games, and I can't snap anything anymore. This was one of the most marketable and I would imagine one of the most popular features. Why can I not do this anymore?
    I'm rather disappointed, especially since college football just started!

    :)
     
    RadicalGull01, Aug 31, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox One and the the things I hate

    I know it's not the same thing, but if you have any friends set as favourites you can snap them to the side of the screen while doing other stuff.

    "Xbox - Snap Activity", then, "Favourites".

    .

    Not sure why you can't just "snap Friends"
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Aug 31, 2017
    #2
  3. Why can't I snap anything ?

    Hey there reighnfyre,

    We’re evolving the Xbox experience based on how gamers are multi-tasking on Xbox One, and thus, we’re removing the Snap feature to improve system performance, game performance, and overall reliability. While most Snap experience will now launch to full-screen
    experiences, we’re taking the more popular Snap experiences gamers are using and building them directly into the Guide, which includes starting Beam broadcasts, a new Achievement tracker, and GameDVR.

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Aug 31, 2017
    #3
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

    Why can I not snap anymore? 2017 in the US.

    Sorry, Snap is no longer available as an feature anymore.
     
    Dadwhite, Sep 11, 2017
    #4
  5. Dadwhite Win User

    Why can I not snap anymore? 2017 in the US.

    Sorry, Snap is no longer available as an feature anymore.
  6. LtLogicon Win User

    Background music for xbox one 2019 does not work

    Groove music was discontinued on December 21, 2017. That's why it doesn't work anymore.
  7. MISL3AD Win User

    Xbox Live TV - Germany Cable

    Same here!!?? Im in the US..I cannot snap live tv and play game anymore!!!??
  8. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

    Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016

    I enjoyed using snap for some things, but it took up so much of the screen. I think that's why most steered clear of using the feature all together.

    I had always assumed that it would eventually return, but a few years later and with the basic removal of the Kinect. I just don't know anymore...
  9. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Unable to log into Minecraft, claims Windows Product Activation is damaged or missing. On Linux.

Thema:

Why can I not snap anymore? 2017 in the US.

Loading...
  1. Why can I not snap anymore? 2017 in the US. - Similar Threads - Why snap anymore

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]