Why can I not sign in on Xbox 360

Discus and support Why can I not sign in on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to sign in on my Xbox 360. Last night I was able to without any issues. Today I turned it on and a message popped up reading “A problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tidykiwi1925, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Tidykiwi1925
    Tidykiwi1925 Guest

I am trying to sign in on my Xbox 360. Last night I was able to without any issues. Today I turned it on and a message popped up reading “A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again…” I have reset the console and tried to re-download accounts but am unable to as the same message appears. The Xbox live server page says the servers are online but my network connection fails the Xbox live part of the test.

:)

Tidykiwi1925, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Sadly at this time, there is an issue with 360 servers preventing access to backward compatibility so it won't be possible to play these titles at this time.

Sadly there isn't an ETA that I can provide.

Please keep an eye on the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status

Im sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  3. Jo87013 Win User

Unable to download Xbox 360 gamer profile when playing any Xbox 360 game on Xbox One.

Agree, which is why I don’t get why I can sign in to Xbox One with my gamer tag account, but not the Xbox 360 emulation!
  4. ZXspectrum76 Win User

Unreliable

Can't understand why I can't login to live on my xbo, my xbox 360 can!! But I haven't got cod aw for my 360 ffs!!!!! And also why can my freinds sign in on xbo and I cant?) they only live about 2 minutes away from me!!!!!
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Why I can sign in?

Hi The_beast M, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry that you can't log in to your Microsoft account, but I would like to know more details about the problem you are having.

Do you see any error code? Or does it just tell you that your login details are incorrect? Which appears to you as such. I await your prompt response so that I can resolve this root problem.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox One Turns Off When I Try to Sign In

Well, it sounds like your 360 profile is just fine then. Understand that signing into an Xbox 360 is separated from an Xbox One. This is why you can sign into both at the same time.

Are you able to have a friend help you out by signing into their console with your information? I know this is a weird and definitely not conventional request, and I suggest asking someone you trust and then changing your password immediately after.
Thema:

1. Why can I not sign in on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Why sign 360

2. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  3. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  4. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  5. Why can't I sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore?: So, last week, I made a new email account for my Xbox Live on my 360 and last Friday, me and my dad brought Xbox Live by using his email account and my new email account. Then, I change my...
  6. Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360: I was on my xbox one trying to play an xbox 360 game. When i try to sign into my account the email associated with my account does not work. Somebody please help me i have just spent 15 dollars on...
  7. Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360: When trying to sign in all it does is take me to the Avatar selection screen when I get on my profile it just signs me out anyone got a fix? 5a3e9102-1903-439d-b065-d95093dd6d82
  8. Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360: I have my 360 since it came out same with one same with series x and I have never had this problem until last week that I was not able to sign in or connect to live on my 369 or 360 games on one I...
  9. Why does my Xbox 360 keep saying "A problem occurred while signing in"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 keep saying "A problem occurred while signing in"?: Why does my Xbox 360 keep saying a problem occurred while signing in? 86dda86d-23ac-4894-97a0-aac178e14dce
  10. Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console: I just wanna know a solution to the sign up problem on my xbox 360 .... I'm struggling to sign up to xbox live and it keeps referring me to xbox.com/support for more info but I'm not finding any...