Why can I not post in Xbox clubs despite being a member?

Discus and support Why can I not post in Xbox clubs despite being a member? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been a member of an Xbox club for at least two years now, and have been an active member, regularly posting screenshots and helping other... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FlormCat, Feb 13, 2023.

1. FlormCat
    FlormCat Guest

I have been a member of an Xbox club for at least two years now, and have been an active member, regularly posting screenshots and helping other players where I can. For some reason, in the past week I have been unable to post or access the chat in the club, despite having been a member for a long time. I have left and rejoined twice, factory reset my console and contacted the owner who said they had not done anything to prevent me from posting. To clarify, the button that normally says 'Share something with the club' is greyed out and instead says 'Only members can post', although I am a member. Has there been a recent system change regarding age limits or something? Why can I not do what I was able to do for years?

:)

FlormCat, Feb 13, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

It's unclear why you are unable to post in the Xbox club, but there are a few possible explanations. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Check your Xbox Live membership status: Make sure your Xbox Live membership is active and up-to-date.

Check your privacy settings: Your privacy settings may be preventing you from posting in the club. Go to your Xbox profile, select Privacy & online safety, and check your settings.

Check club settings: The owner of the club may have changed the club's settings to prevent certain members from posting. Contact the owner of the club to ask if they made any changes.

Clear Xbox cache: Clearing the cache on your Xbox console may resolve the issue. To clear the cache, turn off your Xbox, unplug it from the power source for a minute, and then plug it back in and turn it on.

Contact Xbox Support: If you have tried all of the above steps and are still unable to post in the club, you can reach out to Xbox Support for assistance. They may be able to help you resolve the issue.

It's possible that there has been a recent system change regarding age limits for posting in clubs, but this would typically be communicated through an Xbox system update or a message from Xbox Support. If you have not received any such notification, it's unlikely that this is the cause of your issue.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

I can't join official clubs on the xbox app.

Hi there ProDeathRate84

Most clubs only allows members to post in the club as members, You can request to join then post if able to post in that club.
  4. Major Pain ITB Win User

Official game feeds

Why no one from xbox has answers is amazing.. i figured it out,

The club has to have the general channel visible to guest.. my club had that channel visible to members, i didnt want guest to be able to see post and be able to respond.. really no reason to join if you can do that anyways.
  5. FITSMAN PWR GRC Win User

Can't delete club

I have the exactly same issue me to.

The club doesn't have any member except me and still i CAN'T delete it.

Why is this happening and how i can delete this club?

I have create that club yesterday and today doesn't let me to delete it.

WHY???????
  6. Major Pain ITB Win User

Official game feeds

Sometimes you need to do share from the original clip to upload to a club if that doesnt help contact support.xbox.com and ask them for help
    Why no one from xbox has answers is amazing.. i figured it out,

The club has to have the general channel visible to guest.. my club had that channel visible to members, i didnt want guest to be able to see post and be able to respond.. really no reason to join if you can do that as guest.
Thema:

1. Why can I not post in Xbox clubs despite being a member? - Similar Threads - Why post clubs

2. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  3. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  6. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  7. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  8. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589
  9. Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I make it interest in any group posts: Since I made my account I haven't been able to make it interest in any group post and it sucks. I've tried a factory reset and changed a ton of account settings. I really want to know why and or...
  10. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...