Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?

Discus and support Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the injustice legendary edition on my xbox installed all the content and dlc but when I load my game up they show up telling me I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jack.NN., Aug 13, 2022.

1. jack.NN.
    jack.NN. Guest

Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?

I bought the injustice legendary edition on my xbox installed all the content and dlc but when I load my game up they show up telling me I have to unlock the them by buying them. Why is this what can I do to play them?

:)

jack.NN., Aug 13, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Jack.NN.

I'm glad we were able to sort it out, thank you for being so patient and for letting me assist you. Have a lovely day/night, enjoy your games, and take care!
  3. jack.NN. Win User

I have done this but it still hasn't worked should I try restarting my console?
  4. jack.NN. Win User

Ok I am using game pass but I bought all injustice 2 and mortal kombat 11 dlc on a different account because of an issue but I remember installing both dlcs and playing them but only since I have switched consoles I have had this problem.

It was working fine on my xbox one when I had to install them on a different account and then play them on this account though
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Jack.NN.

It seems to me like you might have purchased these games through a different account, acquired them through Game Pass, downloaded them on a Free Play Days weekend, or had them shared with you from a different account. Even refunded games and canceled orders should show in your order history at all times.

Both Mortal Kombat 11 (standard edition) and Injustice 2 (standard edition) are available on Game Pass, so if you have an active Game Pass subscription, that would explain with you are able to launch their base game.
  6. jack.NN. Win User

Ok so I know for a fact that I bought it but it is not showing up in my history
Thema:

1. Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them? - Similar Threads - Why play dlc

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  7. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  8. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  9. Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?: I own a copy of FH4 on PC, and every DLC for it separately, I don't own the Car Pass or the VIP pass, just the standard edition of the game and the DLCs for it, all purchased through the Microsoft...
  10. Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...: I have the physical disk for fallout 3 goty and fallout new Vegas ultimate edition, which comes with the dlc, but I can’t access the dlc. b54dae28-36af-4894-90ce-66fbaea2b4cc