why can I not leave for the beta for minecraft?

Discus and support why can I not leave for the beta for minecraft? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I left both of the groups for the Minecraft beta and it still doesn't work what do I do? I tried every thing and there nothing there or it just doesn't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Grgily, Apr 17, 2021.

  1. /u/Grgily
    /u/Grgily Guest

    why can I not leave for the beta for minecraft?


    I left both of the groups for the Minecraft beta and it still doesn't work what do I do? I tried every thing and there nothing there or it just doesn't work wdid

    submitted by /u/Grgily
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Grgily, Apr 17, 2021
    #1
  2. LawrenzoXz Win User

    I can't leave Minecraft beta.

    You can leave the beta by going to the xbox insider app and press on leave in the minecraft hub.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?

  4. AnaIzquierdo2 Win User

    Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?

    Hi,
    How do I reinstall the Microsoft store?
  5. MoroseBadger600 Win User

    Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?

    Hi

    I have found a website that explaianes everything to know about leaving Minecraft beta: Website

    Hope it helps

  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Minecraft Beta 1.17

Thema:

why can I not leave for the beta for minecraft?

Loading...
  1. why can I not leave for the beta for minecraft? - Similar Threads - why leave beta

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Why can't I leave my Microsoft Family Group, if I'm the only one in it?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I leave my Microsoft Family Group, if I'm the only one in it?: I've been having this problem for a while now and I just want to be able to play Minecraft with my friends. When I try to leave there is no dots for me to leave and if I add another account and...
  8. Why can't I leave my family group?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I leave my family group?: A long time ago, my father added my Microsoft access to a family group, and after a few years he left the family group. But my account was stuck and couldn't be deleted I always get the...
  9. Why can i not leave my family group?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can i not leave my family group?: A long time ago my father had added my microsoft acc to a family group, and after a few years he left the family group. But my acc was stuck and couldnt be removed. I have tried multiple other...
  10. Why wont it let me leave microsoft family

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont it let me leave microsoft family: Hey, ive been trying to leave microsoft family for about an hour now and I need every bit if help I can get. So the issue is: I don't have an option to leave microsoft family I don't have the...