Why can I not have the Gt Flqzr DOA

Discus and support Why can I not have the Gt Flqzr DOA in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m asking this for the fact that all of my freinds out DOA at the end of their names but only mine is not allowed does Microsoft just hate me? And Ik... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Flqzr, Dec 30, 2023.

  1. Flqzr
    Flqzr Guest

    Why can I not have the Gt Flqzr DOA


    I’m asking this for the fact that all of my freinds out DOA at the end of their names but only mine is not allowed does Microsoft just hate me? And Ik that is allowed for the fact that it’s my current Gt but it allows me to do fiqzr DOA

    :)
     
    Flqzr, Dec 30, 2023
    #1
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

    Why can I not have the Gt Flqzr DOA

    Hello flqzr! I'm Khaji, and I'll be happy to help you today.

    I am sorry that you cannot change your Gamertag as you wish, the reasons why you cannot make the change may be diverse, here I will give you some suggestions:

    1. It may be that the letter or word combination of your choice is being filtered due to content restrictions. This means that the combination of your old Gamertag with the letters DOA is restricted by the system.

    2. The name you are trying to select may already be used by another player. Each Gamertag must be unique, and if someone else already has the Gamertag you are looking for, you will not be able to use it. I suggest you try changing or adding a letter or a new numeric character, and then the system will approve the change.

    3. Furthermore, many times the problems can be temporary. I suggest that if you don't want to make any changes to the Gamertag you want to use, try again later to see if the problem persists.

    Best regards, Khaji
  3. Murderstyle75 Win User

    Vacation?

    DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball and I don't even need to say why.
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

    Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round aka DOA5LR

    Not sure why that is Doc.

    The difference between "DOA 5U" on the 360 and "DOA 5: Last Round" on the ONE is as big as the difference between "Diablo III" on the 360 and "Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition" on the ONE.

    It's very sharp and very fast.

    You really should be seeing a difference you should be looking into why that is.
  5. Elohmn Win User

    Dead Or Alive Vs Tekken....!!!!

    I would not. I like DoA but don't really care for Tekken. A new DoA Game on the other hand would be great. Time for DoA to fully realize the Xbox 360. While DoA4 looked great for the time, it really wasn't much better then DoA
    Ultimate on the OG Xbox. It would be really cool to "revisit" DoA before this Gen is up.
  6. Andreas_212 Win User

    Dead Or Alive Vs Tekken....!!!!

    Well Tekken already has two games comming out next year. Both of which ill buy, so maybe is you mixed DOA with Virtua fighter. THough I think the VF guys would have to make the game since VF is more technical than DOA.

    Though Id be happy with a straight up DOA game. I liked DOA 4 but Ultimate 2 was better.
Thema:

Why can I not have the Gt Flqzr DOA

Loading...
  1. Why can I not have the Gt Flqzr DOA - Similar Threads - Why Flqzr DOA

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]