Why can I not get in touch with a manager/supervisor?

Discus and support Why can I not get in touch with a manager/supervisor? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, I have been on quite the adventure with Microsoft/Xbox this week. On December 27th, I sent my Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 in for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xavier Bertolino, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Why can I not get in touch with a manager/supervisor?

Hey all,

I have been on quite the adventure with Microsoft/Xbox this week. On December 27th, I sent my Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 in for repair (I have the extended warranty). It was returned yesterday completely unrepaired (does not work). Unrelated, I ordered my son a second Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 with a gift card he received for Christmas. Purely by coincidence, it arrived yesterday as well. When we opened the package, it was the base model that comes with the machine. Not the item we ordered.

When I called customer service twice (the two issues couldn't be handled simultaneously) I was given nothing but bad options that cost me time and saved me nothing. I'm bummed that I'm trapped in a gaming ecosystem that doesn't respect my time or value my money. In any other type of retail transaction, I would be given something for my investment and time, but Microsoft hides behind Filipino CSR's (not the CSR's fault) hoping frustrated Americans will simply hang up after having the script read to them 500 times.

Can anyone recommend a way to contact upper management @ ms/xbox retail without telling me to go to the help site that traps you in endless loops of "unhelp"?

:)

Xavier Bertolino, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Brandonmalaspino Win User

BBB Complaint

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do. No one else from support will have any information about your suspension.
    no but they do have pathways phone number associates manager, supervisors people who can and will get in touch with the right people.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

How can you contact a supervisor or manager

Hello Brandon *. my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. For REFUND cases there is a form, which is the following:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

There you will have to fill out the form with some information that will be requested and you should know that in case the refund request is rejected, you will have to respond to the email they sent you explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again.

You should also know that game refunds must be made before 14 days have passed since the game was purchased and the game has not been played for a long time, that is, considerable hours of play have not been accumulated. Otherwise, if these prerequisites are not met, the game cannot be refunded.

Subscriptions can be refunded within 30 days of purchase.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Yes I know, sorry if anything in my answer was not to your liking. Remember that I don't work for Xbox, I'm just a player like you, who tries to help others on the forum.

It is really strange that they do not answer you, but I invite you that if you have already filled out the form through the link that I gave you previously, you must be patient because the data you filled out with the problem presented will sooner or later give you a response to your email. There are work teams in charge for that.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Brandon nash1 Win User

I literally said I filled that form out 4 times and it was denied. I also said I emailed them and they haven’t responded. This also happened on 12/9/23 it filed my report the next day once I noticed. I also sent screenshots in the email to support my case but that was also denied….. really weird and now I can’t talk to a real person smh crazy
  6. TrippIE Win User

Help I have been hacked and nobody will help

Contact them again, and specifically say I have unauthorized charges on your account, and if they keep saying it was you, talk to their supervisor or manager. Then this can get straightened out.
Thema:

Why can I not get in touch with a manager/supervisor?

1. Why can I not get in touch with a manager/supervisor? - Similar Threads - Why touch manager

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  5. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  6. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  7. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  8. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  9. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  10. Why am I out of changes even though I've never touched the offline permissions settings in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I out of changes even though I've never touched the offline permissions settings in...: I wanted to play Starfield offline, but couldn't because I needed to turn on offline permissions. When I went to turn it on, I saw that I've reached the limit of 3 changes in a year. What? I've...