Why can I not get back my old microsoft account

Discus and support Why can I not get back my old microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had not logged into this specific microsoft account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) until I wanted to access my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vincent Rulloda1, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Why can I not get back my old microsoft account

I had not logged into this specific microsoft account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) until I wanted to access my minecraft account however it says that I could not log into it. I checked my xbox application and tried to log in there however it shows that I needed to verify that it was my account but it had a different email (rn*****@rambler.ru).

:)

Vincent Rulloda1, Jan 18, 2023
  2. S9V9G3 Win User

Can i get my old account back?

how can i get my old account back i have another console but i lost it and now i forget the email and password and i want it back because it has dlc maps that now i really need
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

as I said create your own thread i would suggest contacting MS support to see about getting your account back.
  4. Driftkiing24 Win User

I would sign in then the little screen and said to put my email on my other account and wouldn't let me sign now I lost my account and still has Xbox live gold
  5. lilreec Win User

I deleted my old account off my xbox the account that im on I want it back so I can play my saved games so anybody help meee !!!!
  6. lilreec Win User

Microsoft I need my account back please
Thema:

Why can I not get back my old microsoft account

1. Why can I not get back my old microsoft account - Similar Threads - Why old microsoft

2. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  3. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  4. Why is all my data gone when I signed into a new Xbox with my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is all my data gone when I signed into a new Xbox with my old account: My games and data are missing when I try to login c8edef18-52bb-47a9-93cc-020b5ff79bc4
  5. Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?: So I'm trying to download Call Of Duty World War 2, I know its possible to be downloaded because I have the disk and my friend downloaded it on his old gen console just a few weeks ago, but every...
  6. Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old: So I got Minecraft for free with my old Xbox in 2018 but now I have the series x and it says I must buy it or get game pass do I not get it because it was free? I just want it back on my console...
  7. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d
  8. Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?: My friends and I were interested in jumping back into CoD WW2 over the fall break when I noticed that the game is still being sold for upwards of $60 online. Naturally we decided not to buy since...
  9. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  10. Why can't I change my gamertag back to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my gamertag back to my old one: I changed my gamertag a little bit ago but I regret doing so and would like to change it back to my old one. When I try to change it I get a message saying it's not allowed, I'm not sure why...