Why can I not contact xbox support? Each time I attempt I get the same error message saying...

Discus and support Why can I not contact xbox support? Each time I attempt I get the same error message saying... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox support is not working I've been trying to contact them for 4 days. 8d6d0654-fcf4-449b-b18a-e7b19d460e21 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blake thurlowe Crayon is, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Why can I not contact xbox support? Each time I attempt I get the same error message saying...

Xbox support is not working I've been trying to contact them for 4 days.

:)

Blake thurlowe Crayon is, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why can I not contact xbox support? Each time I attempt I get the same error message saying there is a problem with Microsofts system. It's been 4 days

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Blake

If you don't mind, please tell me how can I assist you.

In that way I can advise you properly
  3. ADHD Chief Win User

Sick of Getting Nowhere

I've contacted support multiple times. Each time they say the same thing. Go submit an Enforcement forum post. We either get an automated message about why he was banned or told to contact support who say they cantdo anything.
  4. Mike_Humble Win User

Game pass ultimate

I got the same message. Contacted Tech Support and Edison S. said the code I received was for Game Pass for PC. Also said the message was an error and made no attempt to honor the offer.
  5. WPAK Win User

Why every time I try to contact customer support it says error

Hi there,

if someone is 'stealing' your Home console setting, then it means they know your account credentials. The best way to prevent that is to change your account password and security details.

After changing the password, only you should be able to sign in to your account

Regarding contacting Xbox Support, you could also try the @XboxSupport option via Twitter.

What other contact options have you tried?
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

Issues Connecting to Xbox LIVE, Error 80151909

@Vibroplex I regret your advice did not resolve the situation. It just took me half a dozen attempts to log in successfully. Same error message given each time.
Thema:

Why can I not contact xbox support? Each time I attempt I get the same error message saying...

1. Why can I not contact xbox support? Each time I attempt I get the same error message saying... - Similar Threads - Why contact support

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  6. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  7. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  8. Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.: It's in the title. Why can't I contact a real Microsoft employee about my account being hacked. I have entire proof of my Microsoft account being hacked all the way back in November. I got proof...
  9. Why can't I contact an appeals team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an appeals team?: So I've been given a comms ban and a strike for literally no reason. I've tried to contact an agent, but when it gets to the window, it doesn't give any option to do so, just to "message the...
  10. Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement...: My account was indefinitely banned without any further details provided. The reasoning for said ban was for "Violating Community Standards" with no elaboration, immediately following was an appeal...