Why can I not collect or sends gifts on MS BINGO?

Discus and support Why can I not collect or sends gifts on MS BINGO? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since July 8th, 2019 have not been able to collect or send gifts to friends. Can only play & message, WHY??? b8812958-b8e4-4425-844d-019c8b5d44a2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tjreyman, Jul 24, 2019.

1. tjreyman
    tjreyman Guest

Since July 8th, 2019 have not been able to collect or send gifts to friends. Can only play & message, WHY???

:)

tjreyman, Jul 24, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi tjreyman,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue.
    We recommend reaching out to the Microsoft Casual Game Community forumto see if there are any applicable solutions
    there, or post to see if a member of the community may have one. Another great tool they have you may utilize is the Community FAQs: https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/faqs.
    This is especially handy if you're receiving error codes when you attempt gifting.

Our Microsoft Casual Games FAQpage also contains some great troubleshooting
    solutions to try, as well as some alternative ways to contact the MS Bingo community near the bottom of the page which are more active.

If you're on Windows 10, then I recommend you try this to troubleshoot:

You can try running a troubleshooting tool that is specific to Windows 10:
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

If you need further help troubleshooting problems with a Microsoft Casual Games title, run the

troubleshooter for Windows apps

Try the troubleshooting and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. BellBlue65 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

I am still having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo. I try to send gifts and redeem gifts and it keeps stopping on me.
  4. CobyPreimesberger Win User

power card rewards not recieved

did you check your social area, it's under gifts gold ms bingo
  5. BellBlue65 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Please help. I am able to connect to Microsoft Bingo and go into Social. I am not able to send gifts to Bingo friends. I am only able to redeem one gift at a time. This is very time consuming and not very much fun. I am getting really frustrated because
    this is going on day after day. I have reset Microsoft Bingo and Xbox.
  6. skys7 Win User

The new xbox kinect

I did hear someone say the same about a OS for the computer.

Why don´t you go an send your console to MS as gift lol
Thema:

1. Why can I not collect or sends gifts on MS BINGO? - Similar Threads - Why collect sends

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...: Played hours of master chief collection. Now if I try and play it, it either crashes or kicks me to the title screen no matter what I do. I've deleted the game. I've deleted my profile. I've power...
  7. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  8. Why cannot I not open solitaire collection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cannot I not open solitaire collection: Why cannot I not open solitaire collection since latest update on iPad with iOS 12.5.7 c30940ba-8edc-4058-872b-7e971d7b89a0
  9. Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is...: Ok so, for me the Halo: Master Chief Collection and installable DLC from gamepass isn't updating, but when I navigate to it in gamepass and press the "In this bundle" screen it shows stuff within...
  10. I can't collect Xbox Rewards anymore - why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't collect Xbox Rewards anymore - why?: Since this month I cannot collect any Xbox Rewards Points. I tried everything like Xbox Game Pass Challenges, Xbox Rewards App on my Xbox console, via Smartphone, Browser (Desktop/Mobile) and bing...