why can i not change my headset chat mixer

Discus and support why can i not change my headset chat mixer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it will not let me change my headset chat mixer ae879757-408d-4f92-874a-d1bea3b61d7e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by camron jackson, Jan 5, 2023.

1. why can i not change my headset chat mixer

it will not let me change my headset chat mixer

:)

camron jackson, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Which headset is it? How is it connected? If it is connected via the controller, then generally you would lose some functions.

I use anArctis 7 headset connected via controller and all the options are greyed out...I use the Controller Audio Adapter
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Make sure that you have the latest drivers for your headset installed on your computer. Outdated or incorrect drivers can cause issues with the headset's functionality.

If you are using a third-party software to control the headset's settings, make sure that it is up to date and try restarting it.

Check to see if there are any updates available for your operating system. Sometimes system updates can resolve issues with device compatibility.

Try connecting the headset to a different USB port on your computer.

If you are using a USB hub, try connecting the headset directly to the computer instead.

If you are using a wireless headset, make sure that the headset is properly paired with the computer and that the battery is charged.

I hope these suggestions help!
  4. Nursemorph Win User

You might want to take notice of where things are posted in the future...it is posted in the Xbox section so an entire post about computers is not relevant in the slightest
  5. Jousma Family Win User

Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

I am not sure why my system still have other specific Chat Mixer setting.
    As best I can tell, the Chat Mixer effects how loud your TV is while in party chat, but it doesn't seem to do anything for headsets.
  6. xdMichael1 Win User

No sound

I need help so my headset chat mixer is stuck to the right and i cant change it
Thema:

1. why can i not change my headset chat mixer - Similar Threads - why change headset

2. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  5. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...
  6. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  7. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  8. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  9. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  10. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...