why can i make or join a looking for group post

Discus and support why can i make or join a looking for group post in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Whenever i try to make a looking for group post it says there was a problem try again later but when i do it on an alt on my xbox one it works i also... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mcdowge2241, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Mcdowge2241
    Mcdowge2241 Guest

Whenever i try to make a looking for group post it says there was a problem try again later but when i do it on an alt on my xbox one it works i also cant be intrested it says unable to join but on my alt i can can someone please help me with this? it has been doing this for over a year nowwhy can i make or join a looking for group post :(

:)

Mcdowge2241, Dec 12, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Mcdowge2241,

I would suggest performing a factory reset while keeping your apps and games.

Before proceeding, make sure that you have access to your Microsoft account and Xbox Account.

Warning Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with the Xbox network will be lost. Your console syncs with the Xbox network automatically when it’s connected with the service, so if you've been offline for a while, connect to the Xbox service before taking these steps.

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen, choose Reset and keep my games & apps
    • Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties when join LFG post. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Remove and add your Xbox Profile
    Add or remove an Xbox profile | Xbox Support

Clear System Cache

1. Press the Guide button  on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press the Y button  on your controller for Device Options.

Note It doesn't matter which storage device you choose. This clears the cache for all storage devices.
    4. On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.
    5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
    When you’ve successfully cleared the system cache, you’ll return to the Storage Devices screen. You can then press the Guide button  on the controller and return to Xbox Home.

How to clear the cache on Xbox 360 | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why can I not make a post for looking for group

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing?

Also, I would recommend using your own account.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I can make a looking for group post

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
Thema:

1. why can i make or join a looking for group post - Similar Threads - why join looking

2. Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...: I feel like I have tried Every trouble shoot that I can find on Microsoft support about audio, privacy, Nat type, headphones and I'm still having to power cycle my console to be able to hear my...
  3. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  4. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  5. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  6. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  7. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  8. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  9. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  10. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...