Why bother staying in Alpha Skip Ahead? Just bug fixes?

Discus and support Why bother staying in Alpha Skip Ahead? Just bug fixes? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been on the furthest build forward of the Insider program for many years, and they kept adding some killer feature that made it worthwhile to risk... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/checkpoint_hero, Mar 3, 2021.

  1. Why bother staying in Alpha Skip Ahead? Just bug fixes?


    I’ve been on the furthest build forward of the Insider program for many years, and they kept adding some killer feature that made it worthwhile to risk a buggy experience.

    Since the Series XS launch it’s just been about rolling out bug fixes. I get it, that’s part of the program. But I haven’t had controller disconnects, hdmi-cec issues or anything like that.

    Unless I’m forgetting something, I’m rolling back to a more stable build. Why are most of you in preview builds? Bug fixes or a preview only feature?

    submitted by /u/checkpoint_hero
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/checkpoint_hero, Mar 3, 2021
    #1
  2. IRB Win User

    Headset issues

    Good update, hopefully they fix it soon. Thankfully I haven't had this issue but being on Alpha Skip Ahead there are plenty other bugs to be had :)
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Update

    No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

    How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

    There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

    If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

    So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

    Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  5. zl DiviNe lz Win User

    Alpha ring

    You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  6. Mornstar8 Win User

    NAT Type: Unavailable

    it's been fixed as of the last alpha skip ahead update!!!
Thema:

Why bother staying in Alpha Skip Ahead? Just bug fixes?

Loading...
  1. Why bother staying in Alpha Skip Ahead? Just bug fixes? - Similar Threads - Why bother staying

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why did you not bother making an offline version of the 2018 Xbox Avatars?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you not bother making an offline version of the 2018 Xbox Avatars?: As someone who really enjoys the 2018 Xbox Avatars, I feel excluded from your userbase due to the fact you shut down the Avatar Editor I feel as though an Offline version that lets you still use...