why be an ambasador

Discus and support why be an ambasador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why be an ambasador if you arent gonna help just close your chat on people?makes no sense also, its sad to see how this comunity is becoming more and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iSaiyanRage, Apr 22, 2018.

  1. iSaiyanRage
    iSaiyanRage Guest

    why be an ambasador


    why be an ambasador if you arent gonna help just close your chat on people?makes no sense also, its sad to see how this comunity is becoming more and more small the new players on xbox are all sensitive and why are people alowed to boot you offline? im not
    paying MY MEMBERSHIPS AND PAYING FR GAMES FOR PEOPLE TO DO THIS KIND OF STUFF, WHY DONT YOU GUYS FX THAT? BUT NO U GUYS JUST WANT TO STEAL MONEY FROM US AND LEAVE US **** WHEN WE ASK FOR HELP really thinking to leave xbox for good, ive been here for years
    and lost alot f good friends for the same issues man , you guys just steal and leave us hanging

    :)
     
    iSaiyanRage, Apr 22, 2018
    #1
  2. Who can I speak to that actually knows what they are doing?

    I am Requesting to speak to ambasador or modearator
     
    NarFAttack121, Apr 22, 2018
    #2
  3. im so mad

    i did not get exepted as a ambasador and i have to strikes or anything on my accont and i cant re apply why did i not get exepted
     
    bosskiller1v1, Apr 22, 2018
    #3
  4. iSaiyanRage
    iSaiyanRage Guest

    why be an ambasador

    ALSO GREAT HOW NOBODY CAN HELP YOU GET ANYThING DONE
     
    iSaiyanRage, Apr 22, 2018
    #4
  5. You have not put anything in this post telling us what the problem is.

    And people booting you offline? Do you mean people are DDOSing you or reporting that you have done something against the code of conduct and been suspended?
     
    steeledwand7664, Apr 22, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If it is people DDOSing you, you would need to contact your ISP since that is done through your internet and not Live.
     
    Smwutches, Apr 22, 2018
    #6
  7. iSaiyanRage
    iSaiyanRage Guest
    well dude i dont really talk to people on xbox cause everyones sensitive and YES THEY KEEP BOOTING ME OFFLINE FOR NO REASON ALL I DO IS STREAM MY GAMES AND BE BY MYSELF THATS ALL I HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE SENDING ME THREATS IF I DONT GIVE OUT MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD
    THEYRE GONNA BAN ME WHICH THEY DID

    AND MICROSOFT DOESNT HELP ME DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS
     
    iSaiyanRage, Apr 24, 2018
    #7
  8. iSaiyanRage
    iSaiyanRage Guest

    why be an ambasador

    yea dude they keep booting me offline and sending me threats in all my social medias

    and making fake profiles to get me banned and nobody helps me with this
     
    iSaiyanRage, Apr 24, 2018
    #8
  9. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    If other players are sending you inappropriate messages then you should
    report the other person
    , do not replay to the other person because if your reply is found to break the
    Code of Conduct or
    terms of use then there is a very good possibility you will receive an enforcement action against yourself.
     
    gds1972, Nov 1, 2018
    #9
  10. iSaiyanRage Win User

    why be an ambasador

    You have not put anything in this post telling us what the problem is.

    And people booting you offline? Do you mean people are DDOSing you or reporting that you have done something against the code of conduct and been suspended?
    well dude i dont really talk to people on xbox cause everyones sensitive and YES THEY KEEP BOOTING ME OFFLINE FOR NO REASON ALL I DO IS STREAM MY GAMES AND BE BY MYSELF THATS ALL I HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE SENDING ME THREATS IF I DONT GIVE OUT MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD
    THEYRE GONNA BAN ME WHICH THEY DID

    AND MICROSOFT DOESNT HELP ME DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS
  11. Smwutches Win User

    why be an ambasador

    If it is people DDOSing you, you would need to contact your ISP since that is done through your internet and not Live.
  12. iSaiyanRage Win User

    why be an ambasador

    If it is people DDOSing you, you would need to contact your ISP since that is done through your internet and not Live.
    yea dude they keep booting me offline and sending me threats in all my social medias

    and making fake profiles to get me banned and nobody helps me with this
  13. iSaiyanRage Win User

    why be an ambasador

    ALSO GREAT HOW NOBODY CAN HELP YOU GET ANYThING DONE
  14. gds1972 Win User

    why be an ambasador

    If other players are sending you inappropriate messages then you should
    report the other person
    , do not replay to the other person because if your reply is found to break the
    Code of Conduct or
    terms of use then there is a very good possibility you will receive an enforcement action against yourself.
Thema:

why be an ambasador

Loading...
  1. why be an ambasador - Similar Threads - why ambasador

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...