Why aren’t your servers working for mw2?

Discus and support Why aren’t your servers working for mw2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Servers aren’t working. A lot of people are having issues. Is this something you can fix? asap? 03d419f6-d67b-4590-88fc-c58f0b631ec6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brianna Cole, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Brianna Cole
    Brianna Cole Guest

Servers aren’t working. A lot of people are having issues. Is this something you can fix? asap?

:)

Brianna Cole, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked on Xbox's end everything is working just find which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Hesman42 Win User

Communication with the xbox live servers has been interrupted.

This fix does not work. Please fix the server issue you are having for MW2 servers.
  4. Hesman42 Win User

Game connection problems

This fix does not work. Please fix the MW2 servers.
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

Evolve kala dlc

Hi, aren’t the servers and the online service for this game completely shut off?

I believe this game is no longer working, but i am not sure
  6. Leenalovesfood Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD (games not working)

***** ANOTHER THING TO MENTION*****

My Netflix works fine and that uses Xbox Gold soooo??? why aren’t the games working 🙄
Thema:

1. Why aren’t your servers working for mw2? - Similar Threads - Why aren’t servers

2. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  3. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  4. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  5. Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...: I tryed everything to fix my usb ports but nothing worked I cleaned them I checked them every thing but nothing 04cb3d6b-b2fd-4350-8adf-dfbad7c06c6a
  6. Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...: Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try joining the party again a while later.” It’s really annoying as I was playing with my mates, then the Xbox...
  7. Why aren’t any cross play setting available when I go into my mw3 setting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t any cross play setting available when I go into my mw3 setting: I’m on pc When I go into my mw3 setting under account and network there is no option for cross play at all, not in search tab and it’s not the same as I have seen on YouTube videos, can you help...
  8. why aren’t my minecraft worlds syncing between multiple xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why aren’t my minecraft worlds syncing between multiple xboxes: i used my account on a different xbox to create a minecraft world and now when i return to my xbox the world had not carried over, however i made another world (that i did not use) and it carried...
  9. Why aren’t games and apps, including Xbox services, not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t games and apps, including Xbox services, not working?: I’ve been having issues connecting to multiple Xbox services on my Xbox, including the Xbox support app. For some reason this is also happening to my games and apps in a general sense. When trying...
  10. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...