Why aren't they Elite controllers being replaced?

Discus and support Why aren't they Elite controllers being replaced? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About a year ago I purchased an elite Two controller not doing any of my research on the elite One controller being my first mistake. Since I've gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RThunderX, Aug 31, 2022.

1. RThunderX
    RThunderX Guest

About a year ago I purchased an elite Two controller not doing any of my research on the elite One controller being my first mistake. Since I've gotten the controller the bumpers have stopped working the rubber gripping has fallen off and the controller is basically just junk now. The controller was $189. As I search for a solution for this problem I find that the elite One controller had the exact same problems, there's been no improvement to the product whatsoever yet the price has increased. What I find odd is that people have been asking for a recall on this controller since 2017. My question is why is nothing been done to address this issue? This controller cost a third of what the brand new xbox costs. How can you call something Elite that is not even close to being as good as what the basic controllers are. This is false advertisement, getting the customer to believe that they are buying something of higher quality and charging them more money for it because of a name that means absolutely nothing. In actuality the controller is trash and I would encourage anybody who's thinking about buying one of these controllers to think about buying something else. They didn't fix the problem from their original Elite controllers and they have no plans on doing so they're also no replacement parts to fix the problems that are going wrong with it and if you try to call them to tell them that it is broken they will reply to you with the fact that it is now out of warranty and you have to buy a new controller. Don't get mixed up in this. Stick with the basic controller it works much better and you will have a lot less headache.

:)

RThunderX, Aug 31, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi ,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi RThunderX,

Thank you for writing to Xbox Community Forums..

As we understand your sentiments about your bad experience about the Elite Controller which is the root cause of the issue. Allow us to ask more details about it so that we can also search the best resolution that we can do and give. Please provide to us the following details .

• Have tried contacting the suppliers of the item?
    • Is this under warranty, we also are always.?
    • Have you tried using this to other device and see if it is still the same with what you are on now,
    • Hope you are doing well.
    If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi RThunderX,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. BrynPhillips1 Win User

Elite 2 Controller Left Stick

I have a Elite Controller being repared/replaced and saying you recieved it on the 8th July , showing still at the repair centre , its now the 16th July . Find this unacceptable why isit taking so long to replace.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Decent controller for xbox one

There are plenty of third party controllers out there. Whether they are any good is definitely open for debate. Scuff I have seen banded about as being of fair quality but they aren't cheap. I personally have had no major issues (other than a rubber grip
    on elite that was replaced in warranty) with any of my controllers.
Thema:

1. Why aren't they Elite controllers being replaced? - Similar Threads - Why aren't Elite

2. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  3. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?: I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and...
  4. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  5. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  6. Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up: I checked when these accounts last played and it said that: - zlq last played 15 years ago - a Dc last played 12 years ago To my knowledge, gamertags of accounts that haven't been touched in 5...
  7. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  8. Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...: Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on...
  9. Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?: If I were to delete my account there is documentation that states that any games that were purchased on this account will be deleted. Why is that? If I payed for the games I feel like I should be...
  10. Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!: My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings, everything I can think of. Yet they don't upload,...