Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership

Discus and support Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently noticed that the years are not showing up on my profile even though I have gold membership. All my settings are set to be viewable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Unspoken-ECD8E3CA-A4FE-40, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership

I recently noticed that the years are not showing up on my profile even though I have gold membership. All my settings are set to be viewable to everyone, with no restrictions. Can anyone help me with this, or is this a temporary issue? Thanks in advance.

:)

Unspoken-ECD8E3CA-A4FE-40, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Danno McK. Win User

My brother and I bought Xbox Live Gold Family Pack last year and haven't used the spare accounts

[quote user="The Punisher060"]I was wondering whether those two unused accounts would be added to our current accounts resulting with a two year membership. Although most forums dating last year says that they all expire at once. I checked the tenure on
    both my Xbox and on Xbox.com and it said I had LIVE for Two Years. [/quote]

The Family Pack doesn't give you "four years" of Live. It gives you one year of Live for up to four profiles. You aren't going to get any extra time because you only used two "slots" this year.

The tenure number is how many cumulative years of Live Gold you have had, not how long your current membership is going to last. If you have a 2 showing, you've completed two full years of Live. You could let the current membership expire, and your tenure calendar
    will start increasing toward '3' when you "go Gold" again.
  3. IansLuck Win User

Xbox LIVE Gold Renewal Question?

Well I'm just concerned about my consecutive years as an Xbox LIVE Gold member. I already have everything else but this settled. Because when I renewed my membership, it canceled my old membership that wasn't being paid for at the time. (Hence, why I renewed
    my membership in the first place.) So it canceled my old membership and created a new Gold membership to take it's place. Since it canceled my old one, will this stop my consecutive year(s) as an Xbox LIVE Gold Member?
  4. onanextsnype2 Win User

Xbox Live Gold not being recognized?

I have an up to date full years Xbox live gold membership but when I go to play a game online it says that my gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature? Help
  5. Ultra175Wolf Win User

Why did my account balance lost money

I found the reason why i lost 6,99€ from my account

The xbox live gold membership take automatically money from my account

And why it doesnt show up at the "recent purchases"

And now i want refund

And if you refund your xbox live gold memebership do you get your money back?
  6. Omerta Phoenix Win User

Need help! Xbox 360 will not connect to network! HELP!

What to do? my console is connecting to X Box Live, but it wont allow my profile to connect. why? i paid for an entire year of Gold Membership for my profile, and if i cant resolve this im gonna flip. please can someone help?
Thema:

Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership

1. Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership - Similar Threads - Why aren't years

2. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  3. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?: I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and...
  4. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  5. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  6. Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up: I checked when these accounts last played and it said that: - zlq last played 15 years ago - a Dc last played 12 years ago To my knowledge, gamertags of accounts that haven't been touched in 5...
  7. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  8. Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...: Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on...
  9. Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?: If I were to delete my account there is documentation that states that any games that were purchased on this account will be deleted. Why is that? If I payed for the games I feel like I should be...
  10. Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!: My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings, everything I can think of. Yet they don't upload,...