Why arent my screenshots saving on xbox live

Discus and support Why arent my screenshots saving on xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have recently taken screen shots and they have not been saved onto my xbox and are now lost what do i do? 20f30abc-2fa0-4bbf-a183-a7e3317466f7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam_h576, May 10, 2021.

1. Sam_h576
    Sam_h576 Guest

Hi I have recently taken screen shots and they have not been saved onto my xbox and are now lost what do i do?

:)

Sam_h576, May 10, 2021
  2. Sam_h576 Win User

Thank you I found out that they just weren't saving to xbox live automatically.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

4. Omnigear Win User

I don't know how to save at the cloud my save file of sunset overdrive from pc

If you have Sunset overdrive on Xbox one should you not be able to just use that same save file? Arent the saves automatically uploaded to your live cloud saves?
  5. Schiffer18 Win User

Xbox Record clips going corrupt, 0x80040212 "Clip was deleted or never published"

My xbox is having error 0x80040212 too, some clips are saved and anothers clips arent saved, :( i wish xbox's next update to fix it.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Setting arent saving?

Hey there
    Matt.Dutton
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed and for marking the answer. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox
    Forums for further assistance and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Why arent my screenshots saving on xbox live - Similar Threads - Why arent screenshots

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  5. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  6. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  7. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  8. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  9. Why arent we holding microsoft accountable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why arent we holding microsoft accountable?: I have been noticing people getting banned over words on xbox, myself included. Yet Microsoft policy doesnt show me which words I can and cannot use via xbox. Also we shouldnt even alliw bans for...
  10. Why arent my funtcion, end home pg up and down keys work as shortcuts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why arent my funtcion, end home pg up and down keys work as shortcuts?: I was trying to to open the RoShade menu but the keys wont work same with my funtion keys they only work my fkeys only work for the picture thats on top of there and my arrow do th exact oppisiete...