Why arent my screenshots saving on xbox live

Discus and support Why arent my screenshots saving on xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have recently taken screen shots and they have not been saved onto my xbox and are now lost what do i do? 20f30abc-2fa0-4bbf-a183-a7e3317466f7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam_h576, May 10, 2021.

  1. Sam_h576
    Sam_h576 Guest

    Why arent my screenshots saving on xbox live


    Hi I have recently taken screen shots and they have not been saved onto my xbox and are now lost what do i do?

    :)
     
    Sam_h576, May 10, 2021
    #1
  2. Sam_h576 Win User

    Why arent my screenshots saving on xbox live

    Thank you I found out that they just weren't saving to xbox live automatically.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Why arent my screenshots saving on xbox live

  4. Omnigear Win User

    I don't know how to save at the cloud my save file of sunset overdrive from pc

    If you have Sunset overdrive on Xbox one should you not be able to just use that same save file? Arent the saves automatically uploaded to your live cloud saves?
  5. Schiffer18 Win User

    Xbox Record clips going corrupt, 0x80040212 "Clip was deleted or never published"

    My xbox is having error 0x80040212 too, some clips are saved and anothers clips arent saved, :( i wish xbox's next update to fix it.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

    Setting arent saving?

    Hey there
    Matt.Dutton
    !



    Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed and for marking the answer. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox
    Forums for further assistance and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.



    Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

Why arent my screenshots saving on xbox live

Loading...
  1. Why arent my screenshots saving on xbox live - Similar Threads - Why arent screenshots

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why arent my add-ons showing up

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why arent my add-ons showing up: I purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition on the Xbox series X but for some reason, I didn't get any of the add-ons. When I check if they are installed they say they are but when I check the actual game it...
  8. Why arent menace and home cape showing up?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why arent menace and home cape showing up?: Hello, I redeemed a menace and home cape redeem codes 4 days ago and I still don't see them in my skin edit page. I have waited these last 4 days and I have tried restarting my pc, I also have...
  9. Why arent we holding microsoft accountable?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why arent we holding microsoft accountable?: I have been noticing people getting banned over words on xbox, myself included. Yet Microsoft policy doesnt show me which words I can and cannot use via xbox. Also we shouldnt even alliw bans for...
  10. Why arent my funtcion, end home pg up and down keys work as shortcuts?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why arent my funtcion, end home pg up and down keys work as shortcuts?: I was trying to to open the RoShade menu but the keys wont work same with my funtion keys they only work my fkeys only work for the picture thats on top of there and my arrow do th exact oppisiete...