Why aren't my recovery codes working?

Discus and support Why aren't my recovery codes working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to unlock my account, I keep getting "There is temporary problem with this service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SJB B, Mar 19, 2023.

1. SJB B
    SJB B Guest

When trying to unlock my account, I keep getting "There is temporary problem with this service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." I can't talk to an actual person at microsoft or xbox. HELP!

:)

SJB B, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi SJB!

Sorry to hear about the issue. May I exactly know what happened to your account? Did you just forget its password or has it been locked out?
  3. Rachel RTH Win User

Locked out of Microsoft account linked to Xbox

I forgot the password to my e.mail address but it sends a code to my text which I enter but it asks for recovery code which doesn’t work and no other alternative way. How can I get a recovery code? Or access without one?
  4. BefuddledTen Win User

Halo Reach not working after redownloading my DLC

Hey, I have just downloaded Halo Reach, but my legendary edition coded items aren't available on my Halo Reach character, can you help me understand why? Also, my other coded item, its not working either.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

I lost my email and phone number with 2fa on my account please help me!!!!

you will need to contact support directly, you cannot use the online default recovery form as you have 2fa enabled, normally support cannot help either, but they may point you in the right direction, this is the problem with 2fa, if its enabled normal recovery tools don't work and support usually cannot help.

this is why you always have a recovery email attached and your recovery code saved somewhere secure.
  6. ATLANTIS2EGYPT Win User

People who hate players who noob tube all the time and who show unsportsmanship please help!

I would really like to know if (some, not all) Microsoft employees follow the CODE OF CONDUCT because in my gameplay they clearly do not!

So if I'm following the CODE OF CONDUCT (which I always have). Why aren't they? And why are these cyber bullies even working for Microsoft?

I just want to be left alone and game on. MY LIFE, MY WAY!

In short ... The stalking has to stop!
Thema:

1. Why aren't my recovery codes working? - Similar Threads - Why aren't recovery

2. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  3. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?: I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and...
  4. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  5. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  6. Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up: I checked when these accounts last played and it said that: - zlq last played 15 years ago - a Dc last played 12 years ago To my knowledge, gamertags of accounts that haven't been touched in 5...
  7. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  8. Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...: Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on...
  9. Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?: If I were to delete my account there is documentation that states that any games that were purchased on this account will be deleted. Why is that? If I payed for the games I feel like I should be...
  10. Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!: My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings, everything I can think of. Yet they don't upload,...