Why aren't my controllers connecting to the system?

Discus and support Why aren't my controllers connecting to the system? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, hopefully someone can provide a bit of clarity here for me. I recently ran into an issue with my Xbox One in which the controllers I own are not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrcSniper98, Sep 3, 2022.

1. OrcSniper98
    OrcSniper98 Guest

Hello, hopefully someone can provide a bit of clarity here for me. I recently ran into an issue with my Xbox One in which the controllers I own are not properly connecting to the system when turned on. The problem started with an old controller where it would flash twice and then turn itself back off immediately. in an attempt to resolve I have switched batteries, attempted to use it with a usb cable, and even gone so far as to buy a completely new controller but the same thing happens each time. I have connected both controllers to a spereate system as well and in that scenario they both work flawlessly. Any advice, aside from just "change the batteries" or "plug it into the system", will be greatly appreciated.

:)

OrcSniper98, Sep 3, 2022
  2. Manuel Flores2 Win User

Hi, im experiencing the same thing, in this case I've already tried connecting it to my phone and worked fine. Tried to pair it again with my Xbox but wont stay on and keeps turning off.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ORCSNIPER98

May I know if you tried connecting the controllers to a different device?
    For example pair it via Bluetooth with your phone or connect it via cable with your PC

This helps us to isolate the issue a bit more.
    And may I know what else did you tried in your Xbox one?
  4. Manuel Flores2 Win User

Found the solution, try turning on the control, and at the moment it tries to connect, unolug your xbox, then plug it back om and try turning it on with your control
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Controller's aren't connecting

6. antonisawesome97 Win User

Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it with the console?

I don't think you understand what the problem is. Batteries aren't the issue. My controller works fine with my batteries. The issue is, as soon as I plug a USB cable and connect it with the console, the battery level suddenly changes to critical. That's
    why I'm not able to update my controller WITH the controller plugged into the console. I have no battery issues whatsoever in normal gameplay.
Thema:

1. Why aren't my controllers connecting to the system? - Similar Threads - Why aren't controllers

2. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  3. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?: I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and...
  4. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  5. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  6. Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up: I checked when these accounts last played and it said that: - zlq last played 15 years ago - a Dc last played 12 years ago To my knowledge, gamertags of accounts that haven't been touched in 5...
  7. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  8. Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...: Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on...
  9. Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?: If I were to delete my account there is documentation that states that any games that were purchased on this account will be deleted. Why is that? If I payed for the games I feel like I should be...
  10. Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!: My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings, everything I can think of. Yet they don't upload,...