why aren’t my cod points showing up in my account even though the redeemed code is in my...

Discus and support why aren’t my cod points showing up in my account even though the redeemed code is in my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so my i got a cod points giftcard and redeemed it but the points are not in my account even though the redeem is in my order history... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by l jermwarfare l, Nov 22, 2022.

1. why aren’t my cod points showing up in my account even though the redeemed code is in my...

so my i got a cod points giftcard and redeemed it but the points are not in my account even though the redeem is in my order history

:)

l jermwarfare l, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Cody Williams1 Win User

why aren’t my cod points showing up in my account even though the redeemed code is in my order history.

I buy 24 packs of Diet Mtn dews and the last 3 redeem codes I have put in they are not being credited to my account and I want to know what I can do about this. I have restarted my console I have waited over 24 hrs and I have completely exited the game and still they are not crediting to my account
  3. l jermwarfare l Win User

why aren’t my cod points showing up in my account even though the redeemed code is in my order history.

sadly i still cannot get them but it is ok
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi L, and just to confirm. The COD points are for the same edition that you have installed in your Xbox? (or this doesn't matter if the points can be used on both Xbox one and Series X/S edition)

In the meantime, please give this a try:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.

Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You’re welcome
    Let’s wait for the best, I hope that you can get the points as soon as possible
  6. l jermwarfare l Win User

so it was an xbox digital code on amazon and I redeemed it last night for the new Modern Warfare 2 and in order history the redemption is there and it says redeemed
Thema:

why aren’t my cod points showing up in my account even though the redeemed code is in my...

1. why aren’t my cod points showing up in my account even though the redeemed code is in my... - Similar Threads - why aren’t cod

2. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  3. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  4. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  5. Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...: I tryed everything to fix my usb ports but nothing worked I cleaned them I checked them every thing but nothing 04cb3d6b-b2fd-4350-8adf-dfbad7c06c6a
  6. Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...: Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try joining the party again a while later.” It’s really annoying as I was playing with my mates, then the Xbox...
  7. Why aren’t any cross play setting available when I go into my mw3 setting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t any cross play setting available when I go into my mw3 setting: I’m on pc When I go into my mw3 setting under account and network there is no option for cross play at all, not in search tab and it’s not the same as I have seen on YouTube videos, can you help...
  8. why aren’t my minecraft worlds syncing between multiple xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why aren’t my minecraft worlds syncing between multiple xboxes: i used my account on a different xbox to create a minecraft world and now when i return to my xbox the world had not carried over, however i made another world (that i did not use) and it carried...
  9. Why aren’t games and apps, including Xbox services, not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t games and apps, including Xbox services, not working?: I’ve been having issues connecting to multiple Xbox services on my Xbox, including the Xbox support app. For some reason this is also happening to my games and apps in a general sense. When trying...
  10. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...