Why aren't my achievements shown?

Discus and support Why aren't my achievements shown? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I unlock an achievement i don't get theessage that I unlocked it on my Xbox one and the same with the progress it never shows me the progress I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leon Höhne, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Leon Höhne
    Leon Höhne Guest

When I unlock an achievement i don't get theessage that I unlocked it on my Xbox one and the same with the progress it never shows me the progress I made so far

:)

Leon Höhne, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"If a completed achievement hasn't appeared online after 72 hours, your console might not be connected to the Xbox network. If you completed an achievement or challenge while offline, you won't receive related notices or rewards until you connect to the Xbox network."

Please perform an extended power cycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. XboxOverLord01 Win User

Why my achievement aren't unlocked ??

i feel your pain all that hard work and the achievement. still doesn't. unlock i have had this happen before i would wiat till the game runs its maintenance and after that it should unlock it happen to me playing sea of thieves
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Why aren't game sizes shown in the store anymore?

Hello, with the new store, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom and look at the 'details' description of the game and it will tell you the size requirements. It's still there just you have to look at the details.

For example look at the game samurai jack

[​IMG]
  5. SuprFreshStevie Win User

Why aren't game sizes shown in the store anymore?

Thanks for the reply. Is what you're showing from Xbox One? Mine shows the info like usual but without the game size. Here's a pic of the Samurai Jack info.
    [​IMG]
  6. vivariaa Win User

Why aren't my achievements showing up?

I did, I tried doing that over and over again but it doesn’t work...
Thema:

1. Why aren't my achievements shown? - Similar Threads - Why aren't achievements

2. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  3. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?: I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and...
  4. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  5. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  6. Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up: I checked when these accounts last played and it said that: - zlq last played 15 years ago - a Dc last played 12 years ago To my knowledge, gamertags of accounts that haven't been touched in 5...
  7. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  8. Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...: Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on...
  9. Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?: If I were to delete my account there is documentation that states that any games that were purchased on this account will be deleted. Why is that? If I payed for the games I feel like I should be...
  10. Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!: My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings, everything I can think of. Yet they don't upload,...