Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole?

Discus and support Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole? 2dcd22a6-be60-4e1c-a842-195244c1dcc1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshCraven, May 23, 2020.

1. JoshCraven
    JoshCraven Guest

Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole?

:)

JoshCraven, May 23, 2020
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Cloud saves should sync once you're online. What type of issue are you having?
  3. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

What is the best zombie game?

All of you people that voted for Left 4 Dead 1 or 2 (even though it is a great game) are fools. There aren't any zombies in Left 4 Dead 2.
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Left 4 Dead 2 download issue.

5. DrifterX22 Win User

How to buy Left 4 Dead 2 and play on Xbox One!!

6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

well....

I was reading online that there appears to be a L4D3 in the works. "A few players of Dota 2, another successful title from Valve, were lucky enough to tour the development studio’s facilities. During this time, they took snapshots of various computer monitors.
    It was on one of these monitors that they spotted the existence of Left 4 Dead 3 and subsequently leaked it to the public". The whole story is here:

venturebeat.com/.../why-i-am-ashamed-of-left-4-dead-3s-leak
Thema:

1. Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole? - Similar Threads - Why aren't cloud

2. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  3. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?: I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and...
  4. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  5. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  6. Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up: I checked when these accounts last played and it said that: - zlq last played 15 years ago - a Dc last played 12 years ago To my knowledge, gamertags of accounts that haven't been touched in 5...
  7. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  8. Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...: Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on...
  9. Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?: If I were to delete my account there is documentation that states that any games that were purchased on this account will be deleted. Why is that? If I payed for the games I feel like I should be...
  10. Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!: My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings, everything I can think of. Yet they don't upload,...