Why aren't all my friends showing I have 500 friends but only shows 5 of them

Discus and support Why aren't all my friends showing I have 500 friends but only shows 5 of them in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have about 500 friends and I only see 5 of them what's going on it started last night 015cbe5c-70b6-40ad-acf7-072282fabe42 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nugget Nuggget, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Why aren't all my friends showing I have 500 friends but only shows 5 of them

I have about 500 friends and I only see 5 of them what's going on it started last night

:)

Nugget Nuggget, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Nugget, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Currently, there is an ongoing service alert which is why you're experiencing the said issue. Don't worry because there is no problem with your account and this is already being worked on.

For more information and for you to track down the outage please check this link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. ll Ronin ll Win User

List of dogtags you've taken

Yeah, hopefully it'll get fixed to show all of them. I have around 152 and it only shows 75. Still nice to see my friends on a list now, hehe.
  4. xXSkevenXx Win User

Some friends always appearing as offline.

I have this issue with two of my friends. Added one on 360 and the other through Xbox One. Neither of them show online to me even though they are and we've checked all the settings...

I also have two friends whom I added on my 360, who only play 360, but do not show on that friends list. But they do appear in my xbox one friends list. I didn't even have xbox one when I added them
  5. phr3ac Win User

Turtle Beach X12 Question

with my x12 i can her everything but i can only talk in private chats and to people on my friends list, its showing that people in the lobbies aren't muted but I cant hear them...HELP PLEASE
  6. Maartenvan Koningsbr Win User

Minecraft bedrock cross platform locating server

I am having the same problems. But the other way arround. I can join my friends in their world. But no one can join mine. It is the shitiest thing that can happen. Can't show my friends anything. FIX THIS MOJANG!!!! Other wise I'd like a refund. I only
    bought it to play with friends and show them my creations. All for nothing.
Thema:

1. Why aren't all my friends showing I have 500 friends but only shows 5 of them - Similar Threads - Why aren't friends

2. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  3. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?: I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and...
  4. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  5. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  6. Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up: I checked when these accounts last played and it said that: - zlq last played 15 years ago - a Dc last played 12 years ago To my knowledge, gamertags of accounts that haven't been touched in 5...
  7. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  8. Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...: Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on...
  9. Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?: If I were to delete my account there is documentation that states that any games that were purchased on this account will be deleted. Why is that? If I payed for the games I feel like I should be...
  10. Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!: My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings, everything I can think of. Yet they don't upload,...