Why are you the way that you are, Microsoft?

Discus and support Why are you the way that you are, Microsoft? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How are you still this bad, after being around for so long? This error code doesn't even exist!! [img] 423fe195-7529-44ce-a9c4-54f84143ae84 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JSmith50, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. JSmith50
    JSmith50 Guest

    Why are you the way that you are, Microsoft?


    How are you still this bad, after being around for so long?

    This error code doesn't even exist!!

    Why are you the way that you are, Microsoft? [​IMG]

    :)
     
    JSmith50, Jan 4, 2018
    #1
  2. You are ***

    I am really fed up of having to pay for a subscription I cannot cancel. I cannot cancel it because the email address that it linked to the gaming profile is the same email address I use to sign into the xbox website, which tells me I do not have a subscription,
    yet every month you take a payment and I get to go on line.

    I tried to start a web chat, but your interaction page is ***. I can't initiate a chat because there is no way to activate the what is your firstname and surname field. I tried it in my default browser, Chrome, when that did not work I have to fire up
    explorer and that still did not work.

    Cancel my subscription and refund me or all the games I have never downloaded because your company is *** and steals money from people.
     
    KludgyTooth35, Jan 4, 2018
    #2
  3. hobblejp
    hobblejp Guest
    Why are you rejecting kinect

    [quote user="Wanorious"]I am wondering why people are rejecting kinect, aside from live tv and aside from turning on/off your xbox; voice commands enrich gaming experience it has limitless power for interaction: 1- calling an airstrike just by a voice command

    [/quote]

    Which when you sneeze Kinect mistakes for the command and wastes that airstrike, how nice. Can't I just press a button to do that, I'm holding the controller already I'm not so lazy I can't move a finger

    [quote user="Wanorious"]

    2- new experience for rpg games where you can interact by voice

    [/quote]

    Which aren't advanced enough to truly react to your voice yet and as such it will look for specific phrases and you'll still be forced into a dialogue tree system anyway.

    [quote user="Wanorious"]

    3- speaking during a sneaky mission will compromise your position.

    [/quote]

    Which if a loud bit of traffic goes by will be really annoying as you don't control that.

    [quote user="Wanorious"]

    I believe the same game on ps4 and xbox one will have much richer experience on xbox one if voice commands are integrated.

    [/quote]

    I do not see how when we have had headsets with microphones for a long while that we need a second microphone in the form of Kinect to work voice recognition. Games have dine it this generation already without Kinect. Most recently Binary Domain did it,
     
    hobblejp, Jan 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

    Why you lie Microsoft?

    [quote user="WorstedOrphan"]

    who may scam people on XBL or they may troll by sending messages.

    [/quote]

    Yep...you gotta watch out for these kind of accounts, they will lie, make up stories, beg and even, even ask....if you would buy them points or Gold subscription time because they have to provide for their family before their gaming hobby.

    Its a dangerous world out their people, heed my warning well....."no good deed goes unpunished"
  5. Hi Im Dan S Win User

    Why you lie Microsoft?

    [quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

    on the console connected online you can use all communication methods other then party chat as a Silver level member, on the website you are not permitted to send XBL messages..probably to prevent people just making random silver accounts and spamming messages.
    The forum PM system has always been good enough for me

    [/quote]

    Thats not what I need it for, but thank you for clearing that up for me.
  6. Flaming Pingu Win User

    Why you lie Microsoft?

    [quote user="WorstedOrphan"]

    troll making dummy accounts

    [/quote]lol that made me laugh coming from you
  7. Cokney Charmer Win User

    Why you lie Microsoft?

    on the console connected online you can use all communication methods other then party chat as a Silver level member, on the website you are not permitted to send XBL messages..probably to prevent people just making random silver accounts and spamming messages.
    The forum PM system has always been good enough for me
  8. Cokney Charmer Win User

    Why you lie Microsoft?

    Because you are not Gold.....its a drawback but not something you can live without, you can still use the forum PM system to send private messages to people on this website
Thema:

Why are you the way that you are, Microsoft?

Loading...
  1. Why are you the way that you are, Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Why are are

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]