Why are you make Cyberpunk 2077 delaying dates with your next gen consoles?

Discus and support Why are you make Cyberpunk 2077 delaying dates with your next gen consoles? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What the hell kind of company you running here Microsoft? You think you can start by not giving me refunds? Trying to terminate a favorite Youtuber? Or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackYoshi, Oct 28, 2020.

  1. BlackYoshi
    BlackYoshi Guest

    Why are you make Cyberpunk 2077 delaying dates with your next gen consoles?


    What the hell kind of company you running here Microsoft? You think you can start by not giving me refunds? Trying to terminate a favorite Youtuber? Or wantly destroying the released date for Cyberpunk 2077 for the third time? I dont care if you not happy
    with this either you're gonna make me not to like you or refunding my [mod removed] Xbox you're making everyone suffer thanks to your new Xbox coming out soon you ruined everything they confirmed no more delays but no YOU ruined it I wasted almost 60 [mod
    removed] dollars for this? I don't think so almost close to the released date and now we gotta wait 20 more days for it to come thanks Microsoft for sticking it to us

    :)
     
    BlackYoshi, Oct 28, 2020
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Why are you make Cyberpunk 2077 delaying dates with your next gen consoles?

    You also have to remember that this game is released on multiple platforms (PC, Xbox, PlayStation). They have to test each version, to make sure it works as they intended. Otherwise, CDPR could end up delaying it again.
  3. wi7bit Win User

    Why are you make Cyberpunk 2077 delaying dates with your next gen consoles?

    Hi BlackYoshi

    Just so we are clear here, Cyberpunk 2077 is developed by a company called CD Projekt Red.
    Not Microsoft game studies and has nothing to do with the console launch.

    The game has only been further delayed by 21 days and I expect most gamers would prefer a polished game, rather than a rushed game.

    Who is it that said:

    "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad"
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

    Anything about new RPG's but really want release date for Cyberpunk 2077 and more info on the specs and price of disc version next gen console.
  5. Mister BuzzBee Win User

    Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

    What is YOUR most anticipated game coming to the next generation of consoles?

    Splinter Cell

    maybe Cyberpunk 2077 on next gen too

    And new exclusive games for Xbox but no small exclusive games, only AAA exclusive games.
Thema:

Why are you make Cyberpunk 2077 delaying dates with your next gen consoles?

Loading...
  1. Why are you make Cyberpunk 2077 delaying dates with your next gen consoles? - Similar Threads - Why are Cyberpunk

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...