Why are you double charging me for ultimate game pass for the last 3 months?

Discus and support Why are you double charging me for ultimate game pass for the last 3 months? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why have you been charging me twice a month for ultimate game pass for the last 3 months? bcd7a15b-f241-463c-bfe0-1a3aebb3490c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KSI 80s SOLDIER, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Why are you double charging me for ultimate game pass for the last 3 months?

Why have you been charging me twice a month for ultimate game pass for the last 3 months?

:)

KSI 80s SOLDIER, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that there is another account to which you're subscribed but we will check this further.

All successful transactions are added to our order history in real-time, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can also see double transactions for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If there is only 1 transaction each month, you may need to check all Microsoft accounts that you own which you may have subscribed to before.
  3. Scott Haynes Win User

What will I be charged to switch from regular game pass to ultimate game pass

I'm talking about a one month's worth of regular game pass being upgraded to ultimate if I just bought regular game pass 3 days ago and changed my mind that I wanted to upgrade to game pass ultimate why wouldnt they just charge me the difference which if regular game pass is 12 dollars after tax and ultimate is 18 why wouldnt I just be charged 6 dollars or why cant they cancel the regular game pass charge or refund it and charge me the 18 for the ultimate instead ..itd would be absolutely dumb to of just paid 12 dollars three days ago for regular game pass and then if I want to upgrade be charged a whole new 18 dollars to upgrade
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

EA Play and Xbox

Double check on account.microsoft.com to see if you do have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If you only have Xbox Game Pass, then that will be why you were charged for EA Play.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Game Pass question

The $1 charge is only for the first month. Once it's time for you to renew, you'll be charged the regular price. If you already have gold (and game pass) it will converted to the ultimate subscription. The Ultimate Game Pass includes gold, Xbox Game Pass,
    and PC Game Pass. The upside is that you only have 1 subscription for all 3.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Your first month is $1. After that, the subscription will charge at full price.

Note: A purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox
    Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, up to a maximum of 36 months.

For example, if you have 3 months of Xbox Live Gold and 3 months of Xbox Game Pass already on your account when you purchase your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you will have a total of 7 months of Ultimate on your account before you need to renew
    your membership.
Thema:

1. Why are you double charging me for ultimate game pass for the last 3 months? - Similar Threads - Why are double

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  4. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  5. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  6. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...
  7. Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms: I tried the Minecraft realms free month and I then turned off reaccuring billing as it wasn’t for me and now a month later I’ve been charged even though I cancelled it...
  8. Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription: i bought game pass ultimate, and on the same day it re-charged me for game pass pc, then canceled itself, yet the money has still come out of my bank account for BOTH subscriptions, and they are...
  9. Why is my xbox controller double pressing the "A" button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox controller double pressing the "A" button?: I just started experiencing this issue a few weeks ago while using my xbox controllers on my pc, and it's been absolutely pissing me off. I've been troubleshooting for days on end and even got a...
  10. Why does my Xbox double press every button that I press?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox double press every button that I press?: Every controller I use send a double input for one press of a button. I used the same controllers on other Xbox’s and they don’t double press. 03489741-b370-4786-a85a-70974bb490b2