Why are you calling and hanging up before my phone even rings

Discus and support Why are you calling and hanging up before my phone even rings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just put in multiple requests for call backs because you guys would call and hang up before my phone even rang, this just happened 4 times right now,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Devon Roberts, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Why are you calling and hanging up before my phone even rings

I just put in multiple requests for call backs because you guys would call and hang up before my phone even rang, this just happened 4 times right now, and now you’re saying I reached my call back limit for the day. Im trying talk to someone to figure out why my xbox series x and controller which Ive barely had for a month now is having joystick drift and making uncommon mechanical noises

:)

Devon Roberts, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Devon Roberts Win User

I prefer a phone call over texting and also the controller acts up in every game, and ive tried almost every procedure technically possible that you have on the support page and it still acts up. This all happened yesterday, it was working all good no issues, then I turn it off and later go back on and then it froze and i had to unplug the console after that is when it seemed to start messing up
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Devon, i believe that the call back is not working, have you tried contacting support via chat, within the call hours?

As for your Xbox and your controller, is drift ing in all Games and Xbox menu or just any particular game?

Have you tried any procedures in the console or in control, if yes, which ones?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if you want to contact support try the link below via chat, I believe the call back is not working.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us/

You have to choose the option Try our virtual agent Get fast automated support, 24/7, and after that will be attended by a person who can help you.
  5. CanadianSnow Win User

Why do you hang up everytime you can't answer my questions

At least they listened to your question, I called in and they didn't even say hello before hanging up.
  6. agentdark47 Win User

Headache with text support/gamertag change

them as is text support. They have also called me on my phone but keep hanging up.
Thema:

1. Why are you calling and hanging up before my phone even rings - Similar Threads - Why are calling

2. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  3. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  4. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  5. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  6. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  7. Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...: Won't allow me to play multiplier or zombies on the mw3 vault upgrade version on my xbox x e381ce0c-de05-4b4e-b8cc-59223ea3f74c
  8. Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!: I dont get my achievement on call of duty ww2. The one for 21 daiky challenges and im 1000% sure about it that i made those after all those years !! But now i wanna 100% all Call of duty before...
  9. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  10. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...