Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?

Discus and support Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unauthorized purchases were made on my account. Microsoft refunded the money but the credits are still showing in the game. If I want to get credits... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jackson M2, Nov 28, 2023.

  1. Jackson M2
    Jackson M2 Guest

    Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?


    Unauthorized purchases were made on my account. Microsoft refunded the money but the credits are still showing in the game. If I want to get credits but am afraid if I buy credits these will be charged again to my account. Should microsoft have taken them off my account?

    :)
     
    Jackson M2, Nov 28, 2023
    #1
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?

    Hi Jackson. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    The credits could be removed from the game at any point, it depends on the specific game and it's publisher. For instance Fortnite will remove V-bucks shortly after refunding.

    I'd recommend reaching out to the game's publisher or support team to clarify this as it would be handled by them.

    Please reach back if you have further questions.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

    You're making my point for me.

    An unauthorized purchase does not qualify for a refund.

    Just because the option is there doesn't change the issue. An UA purchase is fraud and no one refunds for fraud. That's why you contact your credit card company and have them dispute the charge.
    Microsoft will refund purchases if they determine it was an unauthorized purchase. I had one many years ago and got it refunded.
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

    Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

    You're making my point for me.

    An unauthorized purchase does not qualify for a refund.

    Just because the option is there doesn't change the issue. An UA purchase is fraud and no one refunds for fraud. That's why you contact your credit card company and have them dispute the charge.
  5. Notorious Doc Win User

    Still waiting for refund...

    this is ridiculous how i'm still waiting for this refund. and my bank isn't helping me, how can i show them that microsoft actually sent me the refund?? the credit card i purchased my xbox gold used to show up in my purchase history but now it's not.. i
    have no proof of showing my bank that there was an actual refund anymore
  6. RUTHL3SSNUDH0B0 Win User

    Request a call major issues

    Unauthorized purchase Refund for gta credit missing seige credit pack and year 3 pass issues
Thema:

Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?

Loading...
  1. Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game? - Similar Threads - Why are unauthorized

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  8. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: i purchased a VX Gaming wireless controller. the box says its recommend for xbox s . when i connected the controller an error appears b03a0d38-8c61-4b4d-9d65-e77b16ebbd1f
  9. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: I am trying to set up the paddles on my new controller and when I went in the Xbox accessories app it said my Xbox controller was unauthorized idk how to fix it d8d0cc95-4132-44dd-8851-498451323ba3
  10. Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge?: On my cash app account I keep getting Xbox charge when I don't even own a xbox d7944dfe-acff-48eb-97a3-5cdb604bfd80