Why are True Achievement Solutions not showing on individual acheivements anymore?

Discus and support Why are True Achievement Solutions not showing on individual acheivements anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Hollow Knight and looking at the Steel Soul acheivements I haven't unlocked and realised that there is no option in the menu any more,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DemonizedDevil, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Why are True Achievement Solutions not showing on individual acheivements anymore?

I was playing Hollow Knight and looking at the Steel Soul acheivements I haven't unlocked and realised that there is no option in the menu any more, where you can select an achievement as a background, for solutions from the True Acheivements site.

I now have to go into True Acheivement App itself which I downloaded and installed when I got my Xbox 7 years ago.

Where has the option gone to view a solution to an individual achievement?

Why has this been removed?

:)

DemonizedDevil, Jul 7, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Why are True Achievement Solutions not showing on individual acheivements anymore?

You would need to go to the True Achievement site and ask them.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

TrueAchievements not working

The true achievements website is in no way affiliated with Microsoft, so as stated above you will need to contact them(true acheivements, not microsoft)
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Quoting ??

[quote user="o Carano o"]

Why is it showing the thread rating under EVERY post?

[/quote]
    Because you can't rate individual threads anymore but you can rate individual posts.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Day One Achievement issue

A few years ago the option to see challenge achievements, which includes the day one acheivement, was removed. So it is technically on your account, but there is no way to see it anymore.
  6. frantiC kitteN Win User

What are gamer points

gamer points also officially refered to as gamerscore is in which you earn acheivements from completing certain tasks in-game or just by playing it

every achievment has its own value when unlocked you will earn that amount when the achievement is unlocked. every game has its own set of achievements awaiting to be unlocked

the whole point of it is to show off how much of a true gamer you are
Thema:

1. Why are True Achievement Solutions not showing on individual acheivements anymore? - Similar Threads - Why are True

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  5. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  6. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  7. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  8. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  9. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  10. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...