why are they so dificuilt

Discus and support why are they so dificuilt in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to get my Xbox warranty claim if phone numbers provided directs you to there website.. but website is useless and gets stuck at shipping address .... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Franco du Plessis, Jan 18, 2021.

  1. why are they so dificuilt


    How to get my Xbox warranty claim if phone numbers provided directs you to there website.. but website is useless and gets stuck at shipping address .

    been trying from last year

    :)
     
    Franco du Plessis, Jan 18, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    why are they so dificuilt

    You would need to request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change your category/topic until you do.
  3. Eggnogga Win User

    So why???

    Wrong forum -- and with MS being in Pacific time zone (currently 6:04 AM) they usually don't update that stuff for another hour or two. Patience, young man.
  4. Vamien McKalin Win User

    So why???

    This is the Xbox One forum friend.
  5. Powerz-0AB160A3-14EA Win User

    Why so mad

    This just the pathetic group of people known as the CoD fanboys.
  6. Ickiest Win User

    Why so mad

    I know right. LOL I just laugh it off.
Thema:

why are they so dificuilt

Loading...
  1. why are they so dificuilt - Similar Threads - why are dificuilt

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...