Why are there no Sunday Crosswords for month of December in MSUW?

Discus and support Why are there no Sunday Crosswords for month of December in MSUW? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; December is not showing any Sunday Crossword puzzles in MS Ultimate Word games. Why? 75a8bc57-f2a7-4d19-a62d-d81acebc0988 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JudyDGreen, Dec 7, 2017.

  1. JudyDGreen
    JudyDGreen Guest

    Why are there no Sunday Crosswords for month of December in MSUW?


    December is not showing any Sunday Crossword puzzles in MS Ultimate Word games. Why?

    :)
     
    JudyDGreen, Dec 7, 2017
    #1
  2. DennisBruns
    DennisBruns Guest
    Missing Sunday crosswords for December in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

    Same here. Sunday crosswords did appear for part of December, but now are missing for both December 2017 and January 2018.
     
    DennisBruns, Dec 7, 2017
    #2
  3. artwinejoy
    artwinejoy Guest
    Missing Sunday crosswords for December in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

    I am also very disappointed that no Sunday Crosswords appeared in December. And wondering why there has been no reply to this question.
     
    artwinejoy, Dec 7, 2017
    #3
  4. DennisBruns Win User

    Missing Sunday crosswords for December in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

    I am also very disappointed that no Sunday Crosswords appeared in December. And wondering why there has been no reply to this question.
    Same here. Sunday crosswords did appear for part of December, but now are missing for both December 2017 and January 2018.
  5. artwinejoy Win User

    Missing Sunday crosswords for December in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

    I am also very disappointed that no Sunday Crosswords appeared in December. And wondering why there has been no reply to this question.
  6. bleeman Win User

    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Crosswords for April missing

    Same here. No April Crossword and I also miss the Sunday puzzles.
  7. GLL030452 Win User

    April Crosswords missing from Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

    Hey guys, thank you for your report.

    We're going to take a closer look into this and forward this info to the proper team. We appreciate your patience with this and hope you're still able to enjoy Microsoft Ultimate Word Games in the meantime :)
    Thanks for at least finding and replying. Today is the 6th of April, and there are still no Crosswords for the month of April in MUWG (Microsoft Ultimate Word Games) Premium edition. I am enjoying the other two categories of puzzles
    (Wordament and Jumbles); however, my preferred category is the Crosswords ... When I purchased MUWG I found it because I was searching for a Crossword game application. A few months ago, Microsoft removed the most challenging crosswords (Sunday games) with
    no prior communication. When I posted the problem, they replied (after 2 months) stating they had indeed decided to remove the Sunday puzzles and were in the planning/discussion stages of exciting changes in the future. I have heard nothing since then which
    was several months ago. Now, there are NO crosswords at all for the month of April 2018, with no communication. Please escalate this issue for me ... I expect a formal communication to prevent further disappointment. Thanks, Gerry
  8. twe429 Win User

    Achievements

    Yes I'm having the same problem, I scored 815 score between Sunday December 11th and Monday December 12th, but the leader board still shows me at zero for the month
Thema:

Why are there no Sunday Crosswords for month of December in MSUW?

Loading...
  1. Why are there no Sunday Crosswords for month of December in MSUW? - Similar Threads - Why are Sunday

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...