why are there no such games on Xbox?

Discus and support why are there no such games on Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; why are there no such games as: genshin impact, sky children of the light on Xbox? submitted by /u/Brourang [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Brourang, Feb 11, 2023.

  1. /u/Brourang
    /u/Brourang Guest

    why are there no such games on Xbox?


    why are there no such games as: genshin impact, sky children of the light on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/Brourang
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Brourang, Feb 11, 2023
    #1
  2. Lord Dirt Win User

    Extremely upset with Microsoft Over the Lack of backwards Compatibility on the Xbox One

    Why stop with the 360? Why can't my Xbox One play Original Xbox games? lol
  3. MasterZar Win User

    Game Pass "Enable Mods"

    Why are all these games available to be modded on other platforms but not yours? Why is XBox's game launcher so bad?
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

    Downloadable Content

    There is a problem that some DLCs are not available on Xbox ONE for Xbox 360 games. I do not understand why backwards compatibility is so why DLC is not available. But it's a few games.
  5. Ioan Daniel1 Win User

    when will be xbox game pass be available in romanian

    oke soo why psn is available in romania and not xbox game pass and useless one aka the game pass pc is somehow available why not the xbox game

    pass wouldn,t be same rules and somehow
  6. Anna Fedchenko Win User

    Limbo

    OK, so why that game which was purchased is not available in my account on Xbox. Why is it happening?
Thema:

why are there no such games on Xbox?

Loading...
  1. why are there no such games on Xbox? - Similar Threads - why are such

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]