Why are there no plans for a remastered Freelancer game?

Discus and support Why are there no plans for a remastered Freelancer game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; https://www.dualshockers.com/20-years-on-freelancer-still-best-space-sim-ever-made/#:~:text=Despite%20being%20an%20ancient%20game,said%20about%20its%20p... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrianBence, Sep 16, 2023.

  1. BrianBence
    BrianBence Guest

    Why are there no plans for a remastered Freelancer game?


    https://www.dualshockers.com/20-years-on-freelancer-still-best-space-sim-ever-made/#:~:text=Despite%20being%20an%20ancient%20game,said%20about%20its%20publisher%2C%20Microsoft.

    I
    think if Microsoft gets this game remastered with a co-op version, it would be quite succesful.
    Even after 20 years (I was just a child when I first played this game, and this game was the reason that I have learned english) I still compare every space game to Freelancer.

    :)
     
    BrianBence, Sep 16, 2023
    #1
  2. MARK KEELER Win User

    Freelancer Remastered

    One of the best games I've ever played. I would like just to play the original again but I'm not sure it'll work on Windows 10.
  3. R. Parks Win User

    Freelancer Remastered

    This was one of the BEST games I ever played, NOW, SINCE, or EVER!!! I hated when my old laptop gave up the ghost because it meant I had to give up FREELANCER which I played almost every day and it wouldn't play on my much newer computer. I really wish Microsoft or GOG.com or someone would bring it back for us wiser, more mature game player.

    P.S. GOG.com has brought back the old Chris Robert's game Privateer game which is even older and just as good (Well Almost!) and it plays on my new laptop with windows 11.
  4. R. Parks Win User

    Freelancer Remastered

    Elite Dangerous is OK, I just hate dealing with Steam .....
  5. CarlosPaulet Win User

    Freelancer Remastered

    A reboot of this game, with updated graphics and VR compatibility would be a dream come true for me!
  6. Jason of Oz Win User

    Freelancer Remastered

    I loved that game back in the day! I'd pick up a remaster or reboot in a second, but like SwordofWhedon says in his reply, Elite Dangerous has a bit in common with Freelancer and I've enjoyed playing it for a few years now. If you're looking to scratch you Freelancer itch, you could give Elite a shot.
Thema:

Why are there no plans for a remastered Freelancer game?

Loading...
  1. Why are there no plans for a remastered Freelancer game? - Similar Threads - Why are plans

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  6. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  7. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  8. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...
  9. Hi, do you know why it’s saying that I have to choose a plan for my Xbox when I have...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, do you know why it’s saying that I have to choose a plan for my Xbox when I have...: I have already paid more my monthly subscription but it says that I haven’t, so I can’t play online 6db0f246-0cac-412d-af0c-62a6e8839a1a
  10. Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...: Been playing online madden for a few years without any plan.why is saying I need a plan to play online regs in madden 24?worked fine Saturday then yesterday I get this....