Why are the xbox enforcement team not banning modders on black ops 2?

Discus and support Why are the xbox enforcement team not banning modders on black ops 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has to stop. - We all know what franchise im talking about - call of duty. (Black ops 2) I know its not the full responsibility of Microsoft to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xboxsince06, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Xboxsince06
    Xboxsince06 Guest

This has to stop. -

We all know what franchise im talking about - call of duty. (Black ops 2)

I know its not the full responsibility of Microsoft to discipline modders but they have a duty to act based on the T&C's.

I have reported over 50 accounts in the last 7 days for modding black ops 2 and they're all still well and dandy modding away. I was playing a few months ago and I reported people who I also reported in the last 7 days....what are the enforcement team actually doing?

This is beyond a joke. So much so that I'm considering moving to PC gaming on anti-cheat black ops 2 servers. I've had xbox live since 2006/7 starting with Halo 3.

Microsoft what the heck is going on? Any clarity on this? I dont want some bogus answer from an xbox simp. Can someone who works in the enforcement team shed light on this? Are you still banning on this? How long does it take? Years?

Kind regards.

:)

Xboxsince06, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XBOXSINCE06

If you think that someone is hacking / modding or in general breaking the Xbox code of conduct please report the player appropriately using the in-game tools for call of duty and Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

Keep in mind that the developer is in most of the cases responsible for the security of their games.
  3. SkyRimLegend21 Win User

Achievements Hacked

I don't get it???? People say that modders can ban you but it turns out they can't?????? Its confusing. And why didn't black ops 2 multiplayers get shut down yet?
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox live

black ops 2 is hacked and modded like crazy it would pose a big security risk i think to allow it on the GWG. or it could get it attention to be looked into and the modders and hackers finally banned.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox live

black ops 2 is hacked and modded like crazy it would pose a big security risk i think to allow it on the GWG. or it could get it attention to be looked into and the modders and hackers finally banned.
  6. BigDaddyAmerica Win User

Hackers / modders out of controll

Hello Floorboss,

The Xbox Live Enforcement Team which is in charge of Enforcing the rules and banning/suspending modders/cheaters is on the move. They have been for quiet some time. The Xbox Live Enforcement Team has it's own "Undercover Enforcers" making sure that the Xbox
    Live Customers are following the Terms Of Use and Code Of Conduct. I am sorry for you running into Modders/Cheaters but it will take some time to get rid of them.
Thema:

1. Why are the xbox enforcement team not banning modders on black ops 2? - Similar Threads - Why are enforcement

2. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  3. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  4. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  6. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...
  7. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  8. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  9. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  10. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7