why are the sticks in the stock controllers **** and can I swap my broke cheap crappy...

Discus and support why are the sticks in the stock controllers **** and can I swap my broke cheap crappy... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; **** sticks want electro mags to swap. is that possable? 4f141903-c94b-47a6-9c2d-b0bf418895af Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by noah lester, Jan 11, 2023.

1. noah lester
    noah lester Guest

why are the sticks in the stock controllers **** and can I swap my broke cheap crappy...

**** sticks want electro mags to swap. is that possable?

:)

noah lester, Jan 11, 2023
  2. OriginalEyeball Win User

Anybody else here....

Lol,Was gonna jump in your Zombies game last night but it was late and i gotta use my crappy stock headset cos my TB's broke.
  3. El Shaqtus Win User

Elite Controller Thumbsticks Not Very 'Snappy'

Thanks for the replies! Yeah, doing some swapping back and forth between my stock controller and the elite, there really is no difference, I think it just felt like it because I was experimenting with the convex and the longer concave sticks, which felt
    a lot different.
  4. Hitman3097 Win User

Controller Replacement

i received my new controller in May sometime and guess what it lasted 2 months analogue stick once again broke on 8 July :-( my next controller will be the 4th one, its getting ridiculous now they aren't lasting long at all, they must be cheap, all my XBONE
    controllers now have all broke the same way left analogue stick just popping out of position, now i have to wait another 6 weeks for another controller, soon iam going to have to take a trip to trading standards i have no other option Microsoft are taking
    us for fools
  5. Burst Axe Win User

PLAYBOX

PS3s R2 and L2 buttons are some of the flimsiest things arounds which makes the controller bad from my perspective. I don't hit button hard and I broke one. My man has broken several which is why I brought him a fight stick. Brought another fight stick recently
    because my friend broke the L2 button on my Red one. That was my favorite controller too :(
  6. Luciano Di Mase Win User

Xbox One remote warranty replacement

They might just replace the broken stick. Like people have said, if they have it in stock, they will swap like for like.
Thema:

1. why are the sticks in the stock controllers **** and can I swap my broke cheap crappy... - Similar Threads - why are sticks

2. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  3. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  4. why is my left stick spinning freely?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my left stick spinning freely?: Hello, I just bought an Elite series 2 custom controller from Xbox custom lab and had it for a few weeks If I unscrew it counterclockwise too much it won't move much at all like I'm tightening the...
  5. Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?: Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticks sticks if my dead zone is set to max? This is something that is recent and has not happen over time. When I go forward on the left stick it...
  6. Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks: In mw2 & now mw3 pressing LT switches my left analog to aim and right analog to move. When I release it it switches back to normal. Seems to only happen with MW2 & MW3 games. All other FPS works...
  7. Why is my right analog stick not working on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my right analog stick not working on Xbox: Why has my right xbox analogue stick stopped working but shows up as working when I go to test it.It’s not a controller problem because I have 2 controllers and they both worked flawlessly on the...
  8. L&R stick drift along w/ sticky ABXY buttons, brand new out of the box, WHY??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    L&R stick drift along w/ sticky ABXY buttons, brand new out of the box, WHY??: Why does my brand new series 2 elite controller have sticky A, B, X, & Y buttons after unboxing it? ALSO, both Left & Right sticks have stick drift really bad, also after unboxing????...
  9. Why is the Sega Genesis arrangement not possible on a fight stick?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the Sega Genesis arrangement not possible on a fight stick?: Actually I know part of the answer is that Sega didn't think people would play actual Sega Genesis games with real digital fight sticks, even though they were playing with fight sticks back in the...
  10. Why does my Xbox design lab controller have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox design lab controller have stick drift?: I have had my controller for about a year and a half and it started to stick drift after having it for under a year of owning it. This is very infuriating because the controller was about $90 and...